Anubis x2

Attachments

• IMG_1438.PNG
    IMG_1438.PNG
    2.1 KB · Views: 276
Oh dear, lots of stuff to unpack.
Spiritflame stuff for btfa
IridescentSporotflam.png

Ragnarok drops resprites from thorium. Kinda lost the motivation to continue midway and half-assed it.
ragmemes.png

Some slightly bigger stuff/unrelated pixelart. Couple of wips in there.
some.png

And other miscellaneous stuff, some old some new.
misc.png

View attachment 188585

Ragnarok drops resprites from thorium. Kinda lost the motivation to continue midway and half-assed it.
View attachment 188584

View attachment 188586

View attachment 188587
I feel like all of these would look much better if they were more terraria styled. Right now they just look noisy and to complicated, ruining the simplicity of vanilla terraria sprites :(

Jokes aside all of these look really neat.

View attachment 188585

View attachment 188584

View attachment 188586

View attachment 188587

Holy crap your stuff is beautiful, your colors and techniques are just so lovely. Amazing work as always.

Hey, I have created a legendary weapon, and it is called Wither Bane. Can I have constructive criticisms please? (Also this is my first time using hue shifting)
WitherBane1.png
WitherBane1xdasdf.png

Aaron's sword.png
I made the sword template of the larger sword. the shape itself is somewhat dull, along with the colors too. The colors don't really comment each other like the copper and purple do, they just seem. meh. I'm not the best person to explain it but I would definitely recommend talking to the guy named @Jack Morgan . He helped me so I think he might help you.
[doublepost=1512001904,1512001887][/doublepost]
Hey, I have created a legendary weapon, and it is called Wither Bane. Can I have constructive criticisms please? (Also this is my first time using hue shifting)
View attachment 188859View attachment 188860

View attachment 188901 I made the sword template of the larger sword. the shape itself is somewhat dull, along with the colors too. The colors don't really comment each other like the copper and purple do, they just seem. meh. I'm not the best person to explain it but I would definitely recommend talking to the guy named @Jack Morgan . He helped me so I think he might help you.
[doublepost=1512001904,1512001887][/doublepost]

Thanks for the advice, and that look so much better. Could I use the recolored sword that you made?

Back
Top Bottom