Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Finished, I guess it’s ok but it’s not awesome. The blade is definitely too small. :D

Attachments

• 2DD89ED7-1569-4AAB-8EBA-93D37250FBEA.png
    2DD89ED7-1569-4AAB-8EBA-93D37250FBEA.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
@ Eli10293 the god of all things aa i your humble servant have come with one request please give me a link to the terraria spriting discord i dont know if you remember but i afkd like in august septemberish cuz my computer's powersupply blewout and im pretty sure i got kicked but im back now hopefully to stay. Thanks in advance

@ Eli10293 the god of all things aa i your humble servant have come with one request please give me a link to the terraria spriting discord i dont know if you remember but i afkd like in august septemberish cuz my computer's powersupply blewout and im pretty sure i got kicked but im back now hopefully to stay. Thanks in advance

Yeh nvm i got it from someone else

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh nvm i got it from someone else
Please abide by forum policy and keep your posts on topic. You can also edit your original post with the 'Edit' option at the bottom, instead of double posting. :)

Expectations When Posting

We ask that Community members strive for a certain level of quality content in their posts. As such, please avoid:
  • Single image/meme/word responses.

• Posting +/-1 (use the like button instead).

• Thread bumps without substantial additional content.

• Multi/Double posting and duplicate threads.

• Begging for anything, likes/games/follows/subscriptions/etc.

View attachment 189687
Yeah, independent spriters can make some LEGENDARY things, I mean look at all of some of the coolest things I've found. I made this so I could have inspiration and colors to make my own things, but I feel like sharing it with new spriters might help them with the same problems I made this to (help) solve. I hope this helps all the new spriters that see this and helps see what you can create with a little bit of determination.

Disclaimer: NONE of this is mine, ALL of this belongs to independent spriters and/or other games, such as Terraria, Starbound, Final fantasy, and Hyperlight Drifter. I have no claim to this and have simply copied this to help me create my own things instead of relying on other sprites to make my own.

List:
First = sets
Second = bosses
Third = Ncps, enemies, and misc
Fourth = magical items
Fifth = Melee weapons
Sixth = Guns
Seventh = Bows/crossbows
Eighth = armors

I'm going to save this if thats ok with you. I need this for inspiration and color pallets.

No you may not, and why the :red: would you want that garbage when I made one significantly better already :y

I mean.. It looks pretty good.. I looked at your new one and its amazing.. If only I had the Spriting abilities :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to save this if thats ok with you. I need this for inspiration and color pallets.

I mean.. It looks pretty good.. I looked at your new one and its amazing.. If only I had the Spriting abilities :(
The entire point of posting it was so other people could use it too!

Caranite Stuff
CaraniteSword.png
CaraniteAmulet.png
CaraniteShotgun.png
CaraniteBow.png
CaraniteHamaxe.png
CaranitePickaxe.png

Sword, Medal, Shotgun, Bow, Hamaxe, Pickaxe

EDIT: Where :red: is everyone?

Last edited:
Holy moly(I can't believe i just said that) It's been such a long time since ive been here and just like i remember, amazing sprites from everyone that post here. Makes me want to get back into spriting. It's hard to believe i even posted on here compared to what everyone else post here! it's been about a year or two now since ive even tried my hand at spriting but i'm thinking i should get back into it now that i look back i wasn't half bad and maybe with some times ill be spriting the amazing things you guys post on here. Also glad to see Vladimire still posting sprits(he was basically my inspiration to start spriting in the first place :D ) Hope to get back into things soon. gl to everybody here, glad to be back :D

Back
Top Bottom