Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

SharkswordFishron.png
SlimeBlade.png

Sharksword and Gel Blade

Not really good but I might as well show it.
qg5c2cV.png

It's supposed to be a ghost sword and is largely based on the bone sword. One of my first sprites since I got into it.

Frostonium Pistols.png
What do you guys think? which one is the best? What ore would you think these where made out of (Frostonium just doesn't cut it! )?

pedos USE.png
pedogun.png
PEdorro salta.png
PEdorro.png
Pedo.png
xsa.png

some random stuff made for profile pictures and more stuff
(are fart and not plague based beacuse my character is named PedoSa AKA FartSa)
pedos USE.png
pedogun.png

@Muninn , your swords should have an outline on them, that is the same color of the area inside. Also, on some of your sprites, you should increase contrast between the colors (basically the different in brightness of shades)

@El PedorroSa , Some of your sprites have 1x1 pixels, and all sprites are 2x2 pixlels. The skull on the scarf/bandana on your dude is made of 1x1 pixels.

On your sprites, there is loads of 'Banding' shading. Which is very bad to have. Make the shading more complex, more interesting to look at. Some sprites need a dark outline. Like black or dark grey will work fine. So, if you have black in the actual sprite, change it to a greyish color & make the outline black.

Rainbows, curseword!.png

Hello! I'm trying to find the best palette for a rainbow sword, so, which sword hilt pairs best with the blade. (The sword being recolored is the Astrosabre deluxe from starbound, the items and their colors are from the left are from modded items)

Attachments

• Rainbows, curseword!.png
    Rainbows, curseword!.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 171
View attachment 195502
Hello! I'm trying to find the best palette for a rainbow sword, so, which sword hilt pairs best with the blade. (The sword being recolored is the Astrosabre deluxe from starbound, the items and their colors are from the left are from modded items)
Mah boi let me say one thing, those are V E R Y N I C E A N D G O O D S P R I T E S. That's all.

That purple thing wings are awesome.

I´ve making some sprites for a my mod here they are
descarga (2).png descarga (5).png descarga (7).png descarga (8).png descarga (11).png descarga (12).png descarga (13).png descarga (14).png descarga (22).png descarga (25).png descarga (27).png descarga (25).png Skyware armor.png Skyware ring.png Zap Gun.png descarga (28).png that's not all will be more things but i hope u like it

<Double Post Merged by a Moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom