Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Thanks, and I appreciate your opinions. I don't know how to reduce the shading. I simply made a part of the sword blacker than any color, then smudged it. By looking at other sprites made by other people, the main color and the shading has a big difference, so hopefully I will make mine too.

@GIRGHGH Could you specify where I overdid the shading? I'll do my best to make it better.
I thought you only did the blade.

Might as well...
goblinSteelBroadsword.png
Goblin sword (Edited palladium sword, but who cares.)
glowingMushroomPickaxe.png
Mushroom pickaxe (this is really old)
mommyMushslime.png
And here is a mother slime mushroom thing, it took a very long time and I probably won't even use it.

How do they look? What should I improve?

I thought you only did the blade.
I shaded the blade and cross-guard, but not the handle.

v2
LAtgt0S.png
I shaded all of the parts. I had no idea how to shade black, so I changed it to gray instead. It looks like a beam sword now tho. Is it good or bad?

I shaded the blade and cross-guard, but not the handle.

v2
LAtgt0S.png
I shaded all of the parts. I had no idea how to shade black, so I changed it to gray instead. It looks like a beam sword now tho. Is it good or bad?
It's pretty good now, just try to shade the hand guards a little more, and instead of grey, use a solid color for the blade. Just variants of blue or grey, not both.
Also, if anyone cares, I edited the sword I made:
heaven blade.png

But yeah, @Jump , keep working, it looks fairly good.

Couple I swords I made just 'cuz. Both are from Skyrim, but I haven't played enough to know what they are, just took reference screenshots during loading sequences.

Daedric sword?
View attachment 54511 View attachment 54512 Doesn't look quite evil enough.

Elvin Blade?
View attachment 54513 View attachment 54514 Not too happy with the end of the blade.
They kinda dull to me. Otherwise though I think they're pretty cool.

In other news, I got bored and made a few sprites.
Chaos Sword.png
Viking Ship.png
Musician.gif
Saxophone.png
Trombone.png
War Horn.png
Bagpipe.png
Green Violin.png

Back
Top Bottom