1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Safeman, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: New News, Thread Purpose served
Lock date: 22:46 28-01-2019
  1. The Goblin Tinkler

The Goblin Tinkler Terrarian

Yes I actually encountered the exact same bug. Here's the fix:
    Unistall Terraria. Go to your saves and delete everything from Terraria in the console itself. I'm on Xbox one and had to delete from everywhere including cloud. Redownload Terraria and you'll be good to go.

Unfortunately this is the only fix.

2. Hippohello

Hippohello Terrarian

I remember when they said these updates would come out monthly. It's been two months, almost three, and we haven't heard from these dudes yet. We need the old UI back. That has to be prioritized. The crafting, inventory, chests, EVERYTHING, needs to come back to how it was before 1.3. It's unplayable if your screen is any bigger than 13 inches. Then after the game is playable, the bugs should be fixed next. Please. We need the old UI back. Nobody wanted PC's UI.

3. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

There was actually a State of the game released in December: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-state-of-the-game-december-2018.74866/

It addressed all platforms and was posted in the PC Dev announcement Section.

4. Hippohello

Hippohello Terrarian

5. Hakaibutsu

Hakaibutsu Terrarian

Any idea when the January SOTG is going to drop?

6. Aurora3500

That I do not know. That is usually done from Pipeworks.

Hakaibutsu likes this.
  7. Redsparx

Redsparx Terrarian

I can’t wait for another bug fix for Xbox One. I have already found and reported 6 bugs. It seems kinda rushed.

8. Aurora3500

Hakaibutsu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.