Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that giving feedback on current Terraria update status is a priority now, I also love that you are going to be focusing more on incremental updates rather than waiting and putting out massive bug fixes every several months. Fantastic work!

This new patch resolves over 600 bugs across every aspect of the game including UI, multiplayer, art and gameplay! Players new and old are going to have a much better experience overall!
Does that mean that we’re getting a UI that isn’t complete and utter trash?! If yes then I am very happy.

We're gonna get updates soone- Ah I need to get the Skulls quick!
Also, will our character files stay intact or will they just poof?

Estoy impaciente por la actualización de la 1.3 para móviles. El nuevo sistema de crafteo del juego para moviles esta super genial. Pero sería posible entregar una imagen del menú del juego para aumentar las expectativas de la próxima actualización y así decir a lo que salga la actualización se diga valió la pena todo estos años de espera?`:sigh:

Will saves from the Amazon app store version be usable in the google play 1.3 update? I have the google play version, as I got it for when the 1.3 mobile update gets released, but my world and character that I care about are on the amazon version, and they currently aren't compatible. So will I be able to transfer them to the google play version, or will I just have to start over on the google play version when the update releases?

99% sure this was before Pipeworks began reworking the code or even took over
It is, post-pipework game, I meant.
The fact that you can see its logo in the current game, which is still in 1.2.4 proves this.
[doublepost=1537060831,1537060687][/doublepost]
The coming 1.3 mobile codebase is a totally new one, from the ground up. Thus all the old bugs will not be valid anymore, by definition. Though, given how software goes, there will probably be some new ones. :p
So, no more hoiks?

This new patch resolves over 600 bugs across every aspect of the game including UI, multiplayer, art and gameplay! Players new and old are going to have a much better experience overall!
The fact that there were over 600 bugs in need of fixing just goes to show how frustrating I'm sure game development can be sometimes. But the fact that you guys have fixed over 600 bugs is a testament to all the hard work and commitment you all have been putting in. Great work, keep it up!

I love the idea of having monthly status updates too, it will definitely ease some people's frustrations.

What category does the 3DS version fall into? Does it count as mobile terraria? Asking becouse i have been playing on 3ds terraria since it came out and its just being ignored, when its filled with game breaking bugs. But i guess its a dead console, according to nintendo...

What category does the 3DS version fall into? Does it count as mobile terraria? Asking becouse i have been playing on 3ds terraria since it came out and its just being ignored, when its filled with game breaking bugs. But i guess its a dead console, according to nintendo...
Not only has Nintendo dropped the 3DS, Re-Logic has too. They made a post a while ago about it. The 3DS just isn't powerful enough to get any future versions of Terraria, same as the Xbox 360 and PS3. Maybe when Nintendo releases a new DS (if they do), we'll get a version of Terraria for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom