Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: New News, Thread Purpose served
Lock date: 22:44 28-01-2019
  1. Person999

Person999 Skeletron Prime

It seems early 2019 from the comments and such.

2. Spawn

Spawn Terrarian

I'm happy to hear that there's news on this and all refreshing to read. Although I know it's going to be a while before I see 1.3 for mobile as long as I know that it hasn't been forgotten, I'm reassured and satisfied. 600+ bugs fixed thus far is incredible and furthermore as a suggestion: a video introduction to the teams and behind the scenes clips etc would be awesome and probably make you guys more famous as well :happy:

3. Ethacon

Ethacon Plantera

since you guys are rewriting the code, I assume tools like watches will finally be usesable? I think it was more of an error that it didn't work, I'm not too concerned about screen sizes being too small. At this point, we shouldn't have to carry around a grandfather clock and keep placing it and should be able to tell the time by just looking at the screen. The entire Mobile platform shouldn't get to miss out on this, just because people were foolish enough to get the game on a tiny screened phone.

*prepares eyes for a long speech from a phone user about how most people play it on a phone*

4. g1ngernutbust3r

g1ngernutbust3r Terrarian

I have found and infinite money glitch as long as you have building potions......get around 200 silt, slush or fossil then drink a building potion and start to put it thought the extractor.......u will collect money and ores while you keep all your silt

5. Sixshaman

Sixshaman Steampunker

So will there be an October post?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  6. ClearConscious

ClearConscious Community Manager Staff Member Pipeworks Studio

Yup. Things need to go through a approval chain, but we haven't forgotten about these.

Sixshaman likes this.
  7. Epicterrans

Epicterrans Terrarian

will mobile 1.3 let us play multiplayer in terraria please respond asap I want to play with my friends

8. dirtlord

dirtlord Skeletron Prime

Quick question is the bloody machete obtainable in mobile I have several bladed gloves and no machetes and the wiki makes it seem like it was added to PC in 1.2 but made obtainable in 1.3 but it isn't listed as PC/console exclusive

9. Ethacon

Ethacon Plantera

Pretty sure it's just rare, I've gotten it in mobile.

10. Dreadss

Dreadss Terrarian

Impatiently waiting for state of the game October. Even more impatiently waiting for console to be equal to that of PC (1.3.5)

11. Ethacon

Ethacon Plantera

it's almost november... o.o

12. Ethacon

Ethacon Plantera

It's possible that they are just waiting for november at this point. Then, they might have some more stuff to cover?

13. TorchwoodTerra

TorchwoodTerra Terrarian

I wonder if they know what word monthly means:

monthly
    /ˈmʌnθli/
    adjective
    1. 1.
      done, produced, or occurring once a month.

14. Person999

Person999 Skeletron Prime

Come on people! I know they said monthly, but wow! It’s one month! So what if they forgot one month! Otherwise Pipeworks keep up the good work! Just hopefully you change the UI.

15. Dreadss

Dreadss Terrarian

Its the 2nd of November now though. Its been well over a month. Either they forgot or they didn't specify whether it would be once every month. Or once every two months, I'd like to be informed on the monthly basis like they said

16. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

Honestly I gotta agree with those complaining on this. ReLogic and Pipeworks are companies, not just an indie dev doing hobby work. If you state that you will be delivering monthly status updates you'd best either deliver them monthly or have an explanation for the delay. Anything else speaks to either mismanagement or poor work ethics.

I should be able to have faith in the company to continue delivering support for the products I bought. Missing stated deadlines does not do that.

17. Criddle

Criddle Guinea Pig

They're still waiting for approval.
    waiting.png

Daikonradish and Tunnel King like this.
  18. sheen

sheen Terrarian

is 1.3 coming for 3ds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

No it is not. That was announced quite a while ago.

The 3DS version simply can't handle anymore game updates; it doesn't even have all of 1.2.4, and won't be getting any further updates.

Daikonradish likes this.
  20. sheen

sheen Terrarian

1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 4, 2018 ---
    ok
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2018 ---
    ok:dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry:;(;(;(;(;(;(;(:nursecrying::nursecrying::nursecrying::nursecrying:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.