Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everybody !!! I am a new player to the game (44 hrs in total) but since the new update on Xbox 1 I havnt been able to get further then half way into the underworld before my screen crash and freezes.....I can return to normal game play if I go back over the invisible line that cause the bug and I can't find a way to send my Xbox recording to show what I mean

Please take the time to submit a bug report here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html Thanks!

Proud of you guys. It's great that you have a completely different team working on the Nintendo Switch Version. That means that this game will come out sooner than we think.

I've asked this before and I've been told not to worry before,because it's not an official source, but the terraria gamepedia seems to be convinced that Kindle Fire HD will not be receiving 1.3 or anything further. I would like some official confirmation once and for all to know if my preparations for 1.3 was a huge waste of time and that I have reached a dead end in my terraria mobile experience with nothing left to do or if I actually do get to enjoy 1.3.

upload_2018-9-29_21-46-4.png

If this is true, does this mean just the first generation, or does it mean the family of devices in general? If I'm correct, proper specifications on software or hardware requirements have not been officially announced by Pipeworks Studios, 505games, or Re-Logic. Seeing things like this get me very concerned because I would be both angry and sad if I didn't get to enjoy the same content that PC gets to enjoy and console gets to enjoy.

I shouldn't be able to complain because I own the pc version but it's just kind of slow for me. I own the xb360 version but apparently it's not able to run 1.3+ for some reason(?). Sorry if I sound like I don't want to support the game but I'm not really going to dish out some money for Terraria Switch because there are a lot of other switch games that I'm being overloaded with that I would like to have.

I've asked this before and I've been told not to worry before,because it's not an official source, but the terraria gamepedia seems to be convinced that Kindle Fire HD will not be receiving 1.3 or anything further. I would like some official confirmation once and for all to know if my preparations for 1.3 was a huge waste of time and that I have reached a dead end in my terraria mobile experience with nothing left to do or if I actually do get to enjoy 1.3.

View attachment 210539

If this is true, does this mean just the first generation, or does it mean the family of devices in general? If I'm correct, proper specifications on software or hardware requirements have not been officially announced by Pipeworks Studios, 505games, or Re-Logic. Seeing things like this get me very concerned because I would be both angry and sad if I didn't get to enjoy the same content that PC gets to enjoy and console gets to enjoy.

I shouldn't be able to complain because I own the pc version but it's just kind of slow for me. I own the xb360 version but apparently it's not able to run 1.3+ for some reason(?). Sorry if I sound like I don't want to support the game but I'm not really going to dish out some money for Terraria Switch because there are a lot of other switch games that I'm being overloaded with that I would like to have.
Considering the work on mobile is still in the early stages I'd say they haven't actually nailed down the specs needed to run 1.3 on mobile, and thus can't tell you an answer yet.

Hi i got a question when will terraria 1.3 come out I've been waiting for 4 years for it to come out I understand that pipework just joined in the terraria community and redo the entire game of mobile but can we get a estimated time of the 1.3 update for mobile and my 2nd question is that why is switch coming out before mobile
thank you for reading try to replay to Me asap

If I'm correct, proper specifications on software or hardware requirements have not been officially announced by Pipeworks Studios, 505games, or Re-Logic

This is accurate. No one has even laid out the minimum specs yet (primarily because no one knows where they will end up after optimizations, etc). I would think it is a safe bet that it will require AT LEAST what the 1.2.4.1-tier game did... and probably more than that. How much more? No clue yet.

As with all things, a reminder that the wiki is community-edited - and though it really is outstanding, it isn't perfect. :)

Hi i got a question when will terraria 1.3 come out I've been waiting for 4 years for it to come out I understand that pipework just joined in the terraria community and redo the entire game of mobile but can we get a estimated time of the 1.3 update for mobile and my 2nd question is that why is switch coming out before mobile
[doublepost=1538433452,1538433306][/doublepost]Hi i got a question when will terraria 1.3 come out I've been waiting for 4 years for it to come out I understand that pipework just joined in the terraria community and redo the entire game of mobile but can we get a estimated time of the 1.3 update for mobile and my 2nd question is that why is switch coming out before mobile

[doublepost=1538433452,1538433306][/doublepost]Hi i got a question when will terraria 1.3 come out I've been waiting for 4 years for it to come out I understand that pipework just joined in the terraria community and redo the entire game of mobile but can we get a estimated time of the 1.3 update for mobile and my 2nd question is that why is switch coming out before mobile
There is no release date available at this time, not even an estimated one.

Man it sure is nice to see you guys have a plan for communicating to the playerbase regularly!!! I love it. Up until this point it was anyone's guess as to when we'd receive the next update and what that update may actually consist of. My love for the game never waned but the tedium of checking the forums with no updates for months on end was definitely draining. Love to hear you plan on engaging us on a more regular basis. Look forward to reading progress reports no matter their content! Makes the wait much more bearable

In the Town Night Music spoiler, there's an unfamiliar character in the top left room of the house on the right. Could you share some info about them?

You should try and port wii u to 1.3. The specifications are very close to enough and i think with at least some work it might be able to maybe happen...? Pls?

You should try and port wii u to 1.3. The specifications are very close to enough and i think with at least some work it might be able to maybe happen...? Pls?
Sadly, they have tried to make changes and adjustments to make the update work on the outdated hardware, but it alters the experience too greatly to make it worth updating and spending time on supporting the ongoing stability of the version. Yes, the Wii U is stronger than the XB360 and the PS3, but still isn't strong enough to meet the demands of the 1.3 update. (Not to mention that the console itself has been discontinued by Nintendo, so it'd make more sense for them to do the work on the new console, the Switch.)

Can u make hosing easier for mobile? it is really frustrating for mobile players and i think that should be important. also mobile npcs should be able to attack stuff because in hard mode they costantly get killed.

I think they should redo mobile networking once and for all. Frequent disconnections and there is only local play. I would like to see a system that would allow me to play terraria mobile with my friend without having to meet up somewhere in real life or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom