Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to hear that there's news on this and all refreshing to read. Although I know it's going to be a while before I see 1.3 for mobile as long as I know that it hasn't been forgotten, I'm reassured and satisfied. 600+ bugs fixed thus far is incredible and furthermore as a suggestion: a video introduction to the teams and behind the scenes clips etc would be awesome and probably make you guys more famous as well :happy:

since you guys are rewriting the code, I assume tools like watches will finally be usesable? I think it was more of an error that it didn't work, I'm not too concerned about screen sizes being too small. At this point, we shouldn't have to carry around a grandfather clock and keep placing it and should be able to tell the time by just looking at the screen. The entire Mobile platform shouldn't get to miss out on this, just because people were foolish enough to get the game on a tiny screened phone.

*prepares eyes for a long speech from a phone user about how most people play it on a phone*

I have found and infinite money glitch as long as you have building potions......get around 200 silt, slush or fossil then drink a building potion and start to put it thought the extractor.......u will collect money and ores while you keep all your silt

Quick question is the bloody machete obtainable in mobile I have several bladed gloves and no machetes and the wiki makes it seem like it was added to PC in 1.2 but made obtainable in 1.3 but it isn't listed as PC/console exclusive

Quick question is the bloody machete obtainable in mobile I have several bladed gloves and no machetes and the wiki makes it seem like it was added to PC in 1.2 but made obtainable in 1.3 but it isn't listed as PC/console exclusive
Pretty sure it's just rare, I've gotten it in mobile.

Impatiently waiting for state of the game October. Even more impatiently waiting for console to be equal to that of PC (1.3.5)

It's possible that they are just waiting for november at this point. Then, they might have some more stuff to cover?

Come on people! I know they said monthly, but wow! It’s one month! So what if they forgot one month! Otherwise Pipeworks keep up the good work! Just hopefully you change the UI.

Its the 2nd of November now though. Its been well over a month. Either they forgot or they didn't specify whether it would be once every month. Or once every two months, I'd like to be informed on the monthly basis like they said

Honestly I gotta agree with those complaining on this. ReLogic and Pipeworks are companies, not just an indie dev doing hobby work. If you state that you will be delivering monthly status updates you'd best either deliver them monthly or have an explanation for the delay. Anything else speaks to either mismanagement or poor work ethics.

I should be able to have faith in the company to continue delivering support for the products I bought. Missing stated deadlines does not do that.

Honestly I gotta agree with those complaining on this. ReLogic and Pipeworks are companies, not just an indie dev doing hobby work. If you state that you will be delivering monthly status updates you'd best either deliver them monthly or have an explanation for the delay. Anything else speaks to either mismanagement or poor work ethics.

I should be able to have faith in the company to continue delivering support for the products I bought. Missing stated deadlines does not do that.
They're still waiting for approval.
waiting.png

is 1.3 coming for 3ds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No it is not. That was announced quite a while ago.

The 3DS version simply can't handle anymore game updates; it doesn't even have all of 1.2.4, and won't be getting any further updates.

1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds1.3 3ds
[doublepost=1541345371,1541345343][/doublepost]ok
[doublepost=1541345492][/doublepost]ok:dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry:;(;(;(;(;(;(;(:nursecrying::nursecrying::nursecrying::nursecrying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom