Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just my profile pic, most of my characters use green dye and I am currently making a texture pack that changes the game to be entirely green (yeah, I like my favorite color a little too much...)
[doublepost=1555687465,1555687422][/doublepost]Actually, I'm gonna love changing all the particles to be green once this update comes out!

That gives me curiosity :3 maybe you should post your main character in the "Post your custom vanity sets" topic

I like the new WIP summoning staff... We get to summon a tiger! And I would use the rainbow trail on my ranger just for shifts and giggles. Here's a question... Does it work when riding a mount, too? If I can fly around in a UFO trailing a rainbow behind me, I may die laughing XD

Too bad it'll be 5-6 years before console gets it

Last edited:
Sounds likes a huge amount of progress on every front! Really excited to hear each version has a significant update coming soon. Can’t wait for the Switch version specifically because Terraria is a winner on everything and any system it’s on!

There's so much stuff being added that this could already be called 1.4.0.

At least I know the wait will be worth it.

Thansk alot for the work in progress news.
Dear developers, please say this update comming this year.

Mobile will come after Switch, and both are at alpha so the chances of releasing them this year and soon (like in May or June) are very high, about PC, I'm sure it'll take a bit more since they're adding a lot of stuff in this update and looks like Redigit won't be happy until he feels this update has enough content to become the biggest update in Terraria

Let's hope the "Music novelty stuff" has as much variety as the Bard Class in Thorium. Imagine walking across your world with a bunch of friends playing instruments.

Also, lawnmowers? Outhouses? Guitars? Eh...you're not going Lakeview Cabin on us, are you Red?

That's what Terraria needs
More funny stuff like instruments and all :p it's a half-joke but it would give the game something more than building and fighting

Mobile will come after Switch, and both are at alpha so the chances of releasing them this year and soon (like in May or June) are very high, about PC, I'm sure it'll take a bit more since they're adding a lot of stuff in this update and looks like Redigit won't be happy until he feels this update has enough content to become the biggest update in Terraria

So excited for the Switch! Honestly most games bore me very quickly, Terraria just is a game that is fun no matter what, specially playing with friends. REALLY hope that May will be the date, but time will tell :)

So excited for the Switch! Honestly most games bore me very quickly, Terraria just is a game that is fun no matter what, specially playing with friends. REALLY hope that May will be the date, but time will tell :)
Indeed. Very excited for switch and mobile. I just pray that it comes in either May or June.

Attachments

• 4C1C5FE9-1011-46DB-B9AB-357AC63F2911.jpeg
    4C1C5FE9-1011-46DB-B9AB-357AC63F2911.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 130
Switch looks like the Alpha stage is coming to a close, May sounds unlikely, but possible, but June-August seems to be more probable! Then Mobile maybe just before September-November!

Indeed. Very excited for switch and mobile. I just pray that it comes in either May or June.

Switch looks like the Alpha stage is coming to a close, May sounds unlikely, but possible, but June-August seems to be more probable! Then Mobile maybe just before September-November!
The time between an Alpha build and a release is a lot longer on average than 2-3 months. I think we'll be lucky if we see the update by Christmas.

Just 10 minutes ago i purchased Xbox One Terraria, apparently it doesnt correctly fit the whole screen. I tried changing my tv settings to fit better, but the best i got was partially cut-off edges, Item names and life (not hearts) along with the controller help on the bottom is partially cut off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom