Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 10 minutes ago i purchased Xbox One Terraria, apparently it doesnt correctly fit the whole screen. I tried changing it to fit better, but the best i got was partially cut-off text, like the item name (Not bad but annoying to check modifiers), the health (only the numbers, not the actual hearts), and the control things at the bottom.
See the “Black Bars” section here: Important - Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ

explain this picture

Attachments

• 96C349DC-75CF-40AF-A5FF-CEFD8BD47F52.jpeg
    96C349DC-75CF-40AF-A5FF-CEFD8BD47F52.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 406
Very cool Re-logic, But I'm really hoping to here is official mod support. That would truly make this Terraria infinite.
Even if they did add mods it would probably never reach consoles. There are too many restrictions and costs inherent in bringing mods to consoles and mobile.

explain this picture
What's there to explain? The Wiki is a publicly editable resource and not an official source of information. The 3DS version is also a port of the mobile version of the game, not the desktop version. 3DS is also not seeing patch 1.3 ever.

So the Nintendo Switch edition is following the console update path I'm assuming(?), if that's the case does that mean it's going to lock multiplayer out for the 3DS version?

So the Nintendo Switch edition is following the console update path I'm assuming(?), if that's the case does that mean it's going to lock multiplayer out for the 3DS version?

Not exactly sure what you mean. 2 Players who play on the 3DS version will still be able to play Terraria together after the Switch version comes out.

If you're wondering if a Switch player could play with a 3DS owner, that isn't the case. Ontop of being different hardware, the Switch version will be a different version compared to the 3DS version, so they won't be compatible. As far as I know (I could be wrong on this part) The Switch isn't capable of playing wireless with 3DS owners like how some games for the Wii U & 3DS supported playing Multiplayer games on those platforms. Likewise, an Xbox 360 player can't play together with an Xbox One player, even if they have the same game, since it's different hardware and the games are built differently to support the hardware they run on.

What's there to explain? The Wiki is a publicly editable resource and not an official source of information. The 3DS version is also a port of the mobile version of the game, not the desktop version. 3DS is also not seeing patch 1.3 ever.
i meant explain as in why the hell did terraria wiki show up when i searched if 3ds is a console

Not exactly sure what you mean. 2 Players who play on the 3DS version will still be able to play Terraria together after the Switch version comes out.

If you're wondering if a Switch player could play with a 3DS owner, that isn't the case. Ontop of being different hardware, the Switch version will be a different version compared to the 3DS version, so they won't be compatible. As far as I know (I could be wrong on this part) The Switch isn't capable of playing wireless with 3DS owners like how some games for the Wii U & 3DS supported playing Multiplayer games on those platforms. Likewise, an Xbox 360 player can't play together with an Xbox One player, even if they have the same game, since it's different hardware and the games are built differently to support the hardware they run on.

Sorry, I didn't clarify, I meant that the Switch edition wouldn't be multiplayer compatible with the Switch, which you also answered. So thank you.

Just 10 minutes ago i purchased Xbox One Terraria, apparently it doesnt correctly fit the whole screen. I tried changing my tv settings to fit better, but the best i got was partially cut-off edges, Item names and life (not hearts) along with the controller help on the bottom is partially cut off.
Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom