Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a weapon is supposed to have autoswing/fire then it will. If it isn't supposed to, then it won't.
Thank You for clearing this up. I wasn't sure what would happen, considering that repeated presses are harder on mobile.

Thank You for clearing this up. I wasn't sure what would happen, considering that repeated presses are harder on mobile.

I had no trouble with repeated presses on 1.3 personally.

I've never had that happen... are you on the old model or the new model of 3DS?
Im actually on a 2DS, they are the exact same thing, just no specific mode for 3d, but it has 3d anyway lol.

What happens is when i click the dpad to move cursor, after i let go of Y (attack/use) it swaps back to the auto cursor, and since you are walking away from the boss, it shoots away

что это значит? для каких спойлеров какой эндшпиль это все?

Attachments

• IMG_20190509_144125.jpg
    IMG_20190509_144125.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 309
[QUOTE = "Туннельный король, пост: 1758249, участник: 19"] Они говорили о том, чтобы не раздавать спойлеры для фильма «Мстители: эндшпиль» в «Террарианской розни».

[Пожалуйста, не дайте их здесь тоже :)] [/ QUOTE]
Приношу извинения. Я просто думал, что это касается Terraria 1.3 на мобильном телефоне.

They were talking about not giving out spoilers for the Avengers: Endgame movie in the Terraria Discord.

[Please don't give them out here, either:)]
Приношу извинения. Я просто думал, что это касается Terraria 1.3 на мобильном телефоне.

Translation:
"I Apologize. I just thought it was Terraria 1.3 on my mobile phone."

No need to apologise! It's understandable to be confused by things like this when English is not your first language and you need to translate things using tools that don't necessarily work all that well.
(Не нужно извиняться! Понятно, что такие вещи путают, когда английский не является вашим родным языком, и вам нужно переводить вещи, используя инструменты, которые не обязательно работают так хорошо.)

Wohoo :D! mY tERRARIA JUST UPDATED!
And it seems the steampunker now sells logic gates.
2019-05-10_07-08-14-5r3d45mo.png

For those that keep track of such things, the version number is now v1.0.1372.5
2019-05-10_07-08-35-ye1vvepa.png

Last edited:
PS4 in NA has not been updated yet.
Maybe its us on Xbox's turn to be guinnea pigs. Some performance aspects doesn't seem to have improved. My Dungeon Guardian farm pretty much softlocks the game.
[video]
Still, it's nice to now have the Grand Design - one tool to rule them all. :)

Last edited:
Maybe its us on Xbox's turn to be guinnea pigs. Some performance aspects doesn't seem to have improved.

Same, loading times haven't improved, nor has the framerate. Any character that used the vortex beater glitch or has traded in local co-op will not load on certain worlds. Could be my own fault?

Also, I noticed that there's no gemlocks available, but this update is supposed to be technically "1.3.1". Wonder if something went wrong?

Last edited:
@LapLasagna - Please do not discuss having hacked items on console anywhere on this forum. That is not permitted under forum rules and violates your Microsoft EULA. Thanks.

It's still early here in Re-Logic land, once someone in charge is able to look into what happened regarding a release there will be more information about it, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom