• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrariaGeek401

The Destroyer
What's in the next update? You'll just have to wait and see?!?!! Re-Logic, you KILLING me. I've been waiting for old one's army since BEFORE 1.3. Can't you at least come out in the open about what's next?!?!
(Don't worry, I'm not really angry, this is all in good humor;))

Walpar

Terrarian
Oh nice, the streamers play on the same world, wait, will you guys also be in the same voice chat then? Or will you be seperate

Edit: What i mean is , will you guys be communicating and stuff via some sort of voice chat app (Discord, etc), or are all of you going to be staying seperate in that case and only communicate via the ingame chat

Last edited:

Superniquito

Terrarian
That tree spoiler, what does it mean? clearlly not journey mode, we have the icon for that, maybe built-in mod support, or just (as FlamingPanda said) steam workshop for maps and texture packs. I'm hoping for mod support, but steam workshop is a very good feature to have.
I'd like to have both!
I'll try catch the stream, but I'll probably try and play the update before watching any otrer videos of it.

Kovex Play

Skeletron
I'm so excited for 1.4! I want to watch that stream on 15th may but in my country it will be 10pm so i won't watch it whole. I hope that weird bug with transparent blocks will be fixed soon, as you said. A small question: 1.4 on ps4 will be next year? I can't wait for the final update of my favourite game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom