Terraria State of the Game - April 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow! This is awesome news. Can't wait for console 1.4. Also it's so crazy that the devs know about Terracorps and keep in with the community!
Also, I play Xbox and have a concern about the UI/controls. I don't connect my Xbox to the internet and everytime I log in I have to change my settings and reenable the d-pad quick access thingies. Is that intentional?

Just curious: When TML updates will we still be able to play 1.3.5 mods? I figured that the reason for splitting them on Steam was so you could access those mods while still updating to 1.4. I get wanting to move forward with versions, but considering the time commitment updating our favorite mods will take, I figure it'd be good to make sure we can access our old stuff while trying out the new hotness.

Great job to all my fellow featured artists and community members! It's a real honor to be featured here. I guess there's nobody who doesn't love a kobold.

Last edited:
Just curious: When TML updates will we still be able to play 1.3.5 mods? I figured that the reason for splitting them on Steam was so you could access those mods while still updating to 1.4. I get wanting to move forward with versions, but considering the time commitment updating our favorite mods will take, I figure it'd be good to make sure we can access our old stuff while trying out the new hotness.
No, every mod will need to be published again and 99.9% of them will need to be updated, and it may take quite a while for the big mods

i am pretty sure with this whole update that they are going to give a bunch of mods(like well known ones most likely) so that you be can play them once 1.4 hits, that also probably why it wasn’t 1.4 exactly as 1.4 came out no one wants broken mods and basically no mods…
But hey I don’t know if this is for sure I am not someone on there
Edit: I really have a feeling that with the 1.4 updating thing they are trying to cover everything as soon as possible and make sure that mods are getting updated there too…

i am pretty sure with this whole update that they are going to give a bunch of mods(like well known ones most likely) so that you be can play them once 1.4 hits, that also probably why it wasn’t 1.4 exactly as 1.4 came out no one wants broken mods and basically no mods…
But hey I don’t know if this is for sure I am not someone on there
It's the team developing the mods that will have to update it, and for the popularity, Calamity team didn't start to update their mod to 1.4, and it may take months after the release of tmod 1.4 beta...
There are few mods that are worked on along tmodloader, mostly because they are developed my tmod devs and you should be able to play with them day 1

It's the team developing the mods that will have to update it, and for the popularity, Calamity team didn't start to update their mod to 1.4, and it may take months after the release of tmod 1.4 beta...
There are few mods that are worked on along tmodloader, mostly because they are developed my tmod devs and you should be able to play with them day 1
Ok I said in there that Tmodloder devs would probably give the thing to help the mod devs develop a 1.4 build…. Guess I didn’t clearly state that…
But I’m not a person who knows everything so I know that I may not be correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom