Terraria State of the Game - April 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
TENTH ANNIVERSARY SHOUTOUTS

We are on the cusp of the 10 Year Terraria Anniversary and we wanted to lead into the occasion by taking this time to give a massive shoutout to several notable members of the Terraria family. Each of them has gone up and beyond to help make Terraria one of the best gaming communities ever.
There is no way we will ever capture everyone here - and there are so many names from the past that have moved on, but whom touched the community in their own special ways. So, if we missed anyone, don't be too mad - we will have tons of time to reminisce once the 10th gets here in earnest. That said... huge thanks to you all for everything you do and know that you will always have a home in our community.​
(Also, not mad, but in the list of the forgotten people, there's the wiki editors)

I can't believe the 10th anniversary is almost here and 1.4 will already be 1 years old
That is true Chippy and I'm sure we are all happy about how most us consider Terraria as our favorite game and it has thrived and grown into such a big and loving community, but that also means a year everyone on console has been waiting T-T but I understand why It is probably really hard to fix bugs like duping via inventory and other ways, and also I can tell there are so many other bugs and glitches that are hard to fix.

That is true Chippy and I'm sure we are all happy about how most us consider Terraria as our favorite game and it has thrived and grown into such a big and loving community, but that also means a year everyone on console has been waiting T-T but I understand why It is probably really hard to fix bugs like duping via inventory and other ways, and also I can tell there are so many other bugs and glitches that are hard to fix.
but you have a release window now

Yeah you are right magenta, but I've been going through tough times and this game is the only thing keeping me going lol:sigh:

Ya know what magenta you're right I'm just gonna be positive I guess, and I honestly am happy there is an idea for a release date.:naughty: Man if the guide made that face in-game I would throw my Xbox off a bridge lol

oh, come on! why are people so negative!!!
because people are jealous that the obviously superior console version will get the update near a year after the vastly inferior mobile version even though mobile has more people playing it.
Side note but, its really the communities fault that this is coming out so late. they spent like 4 months complaining about the UI(which i guess happened in mobile) which extremely hindered the progress of just fixing bugs and getting it out of alpha

Idk I was just negative because 1.4 was released right after my birthday and got excited because I thought console would come right after
yeah, I understand, that would make you feel sad that you had to wait such a long time... I mean, we mobile players waited 2 and a half years for 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom