Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have one suggestion and it's pretty obvious, so I'm sure it's been suggested before/elsewhere:

A hive sentry summon that spawns bees!

Currently the queen bee doesn't drop a summon weapon and there's a bee themed armour set but no bee summon weapon, it just makes sense really

This doesn't count?

This doesn't count?

They CLEARLY stated BEES smh 🙄

Yeah, but it is very high quality nsfw stuff...

(I'm just kidding. I've never actually looked at the steam workshop stuff. I have the GOG version. I assume I can still get mods with a bit of fiddling around, but I haven't bothered.)

"The level of quality and quantity on the Terraria Steam Workshop keeps on growing and growing - with over 53,000 packs and worlds so far, you are missing out if you haven't taken the time to check out the Workshop yet. What are you waiting for?!"

like 30-40% of what i see on the workshop is nsfw stuff :|
Yeah, I always thought how trashy most of the Steam Workshop resource packs and worlds are.

and then a launcher for the launcher so people can choose which launcher they want, and then a launcher launcher launcher...
mqdefault.jpg

to let you know.
also drop the talk about the launcher please. you've mentioned it at least 10 times now and its clear that the devs arent interested.

Unless I'm missing something, one of the devs haven't said that a launcher isn't happening. Just because Loki or one of the others haven't stated anything about this doesn't confirm they aren't interested.

Please Terraria developers, make a launcher for Terraria, so that people can play the version they like best, either by dlc or integrated into the game.

You've already mentioned having a launcher 11 times (I counted because I have nothing better to do), and this won't bring more attention to the devs, this has already been seen. Whether a launcher will be included or not is out of your hands, the best thing you can do is wait and see if relogic does this or not, and if they don't, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom