Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about mobile 1.3. Does anyone know what this bug is in the picture below, or is this just a 1.3 thing?

Attachments

• B037801E-E63C-4456-9476-25CCF2A10FC9.png
    B037801E-E63C-4456-9476-25CCF2A10FC9.png
    412.4 KB · Views: 290
I have a question about mobile 1.3. Does anyone know what this bug is in the picture below, or is this just a 1.3 thing?
I'm pretty sure this happens in 1.3 (and beyond) on every platform (at least, it also happens on PC) whenever you flood the underworld with a whole lot of water all at once.

I'm pretty sure this happens in 1.3 (and beyond) on every platform (at least, it also happens on PC) whenever you flood the underworld with a whole lot of water all at once.

Correct. It will evaporate usually with more movement or when the world reloads.

Loki there is a bug that involves hoiking not allowing you to use a hoik loop in succession on mobile terraria. Is it just me or does DR Studio have plans to fix that bug so, that mobile terrarians can use a hoik loop in succession?

Loki there is a bug that involves hoiking not allowing you to use a hoik loop in succession on mobile terraria. Is it just me or does DR Studio have plans to fix that bug so, that mobile terrarians can use a hoik loop in succession?

Can you send me a quick video of the issue?

@Loki. please tell me you are gonna make every weapon a auto attack weapon in 1.4. At least all the weapons that it would work. Cause i would use spears if it wasn't for the fact that they are all click for each attack. Yeah!, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Spears. click click click click........

@Loki. please tell me you are gonna make every weapon a auto attack weapon in 1.4. At least all the weapons that it would work. Cause i would use spears if it wasn't for the fact that they are all click for each attack. Yeah!, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Spears. click click click click........
A melee player, aren't we? Welp, you're in luck, they've spoiled that they're adding an item that makes all melee weapons autoswing!

It's not a class issue though. Some melee items are auto attack.

I dislike the idea of an item that changes this. I'll just continue to not use the clicking weapons if that's the case.
It is a class issue, in summoner the lack of autoswing is actually a good thing, and in ranger and mage weapons that don't have autoswing are incredibly rare compared to melee.

It's not a class issue though. Some melee items are auto attack.

I dislike the idea of an item that changes this. I'll just continue to not use the clicking weapons if that's the case.

Not a melee class issue.

Some weapons auto attack, some don't. This has nothing to do with being melee. This is a weapon issue.

Spears are cool but clicking is a pain.

It is a class issue, in summoner the lack of autoswing is actually a good thing, and in ranger and mage weapons that don't have autoswing are incredibly rare compared to melee.
haauuuuhhhh? auto-swing is not a good thing for a summoner weapons, well, a duh. Use your brain. i would assume they would add auto to only the weapons that make sense for them to have auto and would not add auto-attack to everything. Just to add it to everything that makes sense. "balance issues" ? like just the thing with the summoner items? or you mean spears? cause spears are pretty bad when compared to their sword counter parts no matter how you slice it (pun). Adding auto-swing to the spears or some of the other swords or the rest of the magic staffs or the basic wooden bows is not a big stat changer. They already changed some of the ranger weapons to auto-attack a few patches ago (like the Tsunami and others). It didn't change the ranger weapons/items what so ever when it comes to stats or dps. its annoying to click none stop and it causes RL pain in people's hands and fingers. so stop trying to defend "not having auto-swing" by saying its a balance thing. its not.. do you have any REAL reasons why auto-swing cant be added to most of the other weapons (that makes sense to have auto) in the game? and if you really think its a balance thing? please give a GOOD reason why it is.

haauuuuhhhh? auto-swing is not a good thing for a summoner weapons, well, a duh. Use your brain. i would assume they would add auto to only the weapons that make sense for them to have auto and would not add auto-attack to everything. Just to add it to everything that makes sense. "balance issues" ? like just the thing with the summoner items? or you mean spears? cause spears are pretty bad when compared to their sword counter parts no matter how you slice it (pun). Adding auto-swing to the spears or some of the other swords or the rest of the magic staffs or the basic wooden bows is not a big stat changer. They already changed some of the ranger weapons to auto-attack a few patches ago (like the Tsunami and others). It didn't change the ranger weapons/items what so ever when it comes to stats or dps. its annoying to click none stop and it causes RL pain in people's hands and fingers. so stop trying to defend "not having auto-swing" by saying its a balance thing. its not.. do you have any REAL reasons why auto-swing cant be added to most of the other weapons (that makes sense to have auto) in the game? and if you really think its a balance thing? please give a GOOD reason why it is.
Lmao saying swords always outclass spears. Swords without projectiles invariably have range so awful that if you use only them during expert you WILL die, spears have the advantage of much better range and hitting more than once per click. There is no universe where the breaker blade outclasses the dark lance for this reason as well as others.

"Ranger weapons have no dps buffs from autoswing". Excuse me? Do you think for one second that literally ANY human can frame perfectly time every single shot? Pause buffering doesn't count as that's clearly not the intended way of using them. If prehardmode bows had autoswing then they'd be ridiculous. Their damage is already ridiculously easy to get above everything else at their tier and they also can consistently inflict debuffs at little to no cost.

Summons would not benefit from autoswing. If you think that then you don't play summoner. Using a mix of summons would become incredibly annoying to perform if you kept accidentally summoning too many of the same minion. And sentries consume so much mana that using them too many times during combat would be fatal.

Please do more research before telling me to "use my brain" next time. I don't appreciate people calling me stupid under any circumstance.

Last edited:
Lmao saying swords always outclass spears. Swords without projectiles invariably have range so awful that if you use only them during expert you WILL die, spears have the advantage of much better range and hitting more than once per click. There is no universe where the breaker blade outclasses the dark lance for this reason as well as others.

"Ranger weapons have no dps buffs from autoswing". Excuse me? Do you think for one second that literally ANY human can frame perfectly time every single shot? Pause buffering doesn't count as that's clearly not the intended way of using them. If prehardmode bows had autoswing then they'd be ridiculous. Their damage is already ridiculously easy to get above everything else at their tier and they also can consistently inflict debuffs at little to no cost.

Summons would not benefit from autoswing. If you think that then you don't play summoner. Using a mix of summons would become incredibly annoying to perform if you kept accidentally summoning too many of the same minion. And sentries consume so much mana that using them too many times during combat would be fatal.
Where are you getting this data? from some other game?
1st. no one is saying add autoswing to summoner items (stop talking about them and bringing it up)
2nd. so your argument is ranger starter weapons better aiming = Op? really? you really think that? do you even play son? wow. just wow
3rd. Spears have a little more range (its very little range up) so super better then swords vers hardmode bosses?, i've play'd alot in both single player and multi and ive never seen that, ever.....
4th. you clearly never looked into the debuffs and how they work with bosses and so on.
5th. Im done with you. your just trying to "white knight" this for some reason. get yourself a cape and pat yourself on the back.

Sooo. ? OK..... your just a troll/scrub. got it. Good day sir. ill be pretending your just a brainless bot reply from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom