Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Day left! I can't wait! :D I might use my old character and attempt the lunar events asap, I only play mobile, so we'll see how it goes (I am post golem/Fishron)

i am making one character to play through the game with my friends, and if we can get on servers I would have one to just play around with the new stuff, and of course one to do single player with

我是一位来自中国的玩家,我很想知道手机版有没有中文语言。如果现在去谷歌商店购买,会更新到1.3吗?

我是一位来自中国的玩家,我很想知道手机版有没有中文语言。如果现在去谷歌商店购买,会更新到1.3吗?

1.3手机更新发布之前还有一段时间。 计划从美国东部时间上午9点开始提供,即从现在开始大约10-11个小时。 在该时间段之后,应该有更新。

I am a player from China and I would like to know if there is a Chinese language on the mobile version. If I go to the Google Store now, will it be updated to 1.3?

There is still some time until the 1.3 Mobile update gets released. It is planned to be available starting on 9am EST which is approximately 10-11 hours from now. A little after that time period, the update should be available.

[QUOTE =“Aurora3500,帖子:1806951,成员:18354”] 1.3手机更新发布之前还有一段时间。计划从美国东部时间上午9点开始提供,即从现在开始大约10-11个小时。在该时间段之后,应该有更新。

1.3手机更新发布之前还有一段时间。计划从美国东部时间上午9点开始提供,即从现在开始大约10-11个小时。在那段时间之后,应该有更新。[/ QUOTE]
谢谢!我想 我可以去购买了。

Finnaly some body made Loki spill the beans...eh durable minions?....I'm not a fan of summoning but hey that's good for this summoners I believe in melee and I'm finnaly gonna play with out my cloud saving breaking

I have my earplugs ready... The chorus of "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" when 1.3 launches is gonna be loud XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom