Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't selling TML on PC, I don't see us breaking the paid DLC wall for this unless it somehow in some universe made sense to do so.
I only mentioned it so that DR wouldn't be working for free. If you felt it would bring more users to buy the console version it might be worth your while, otherwise not so much.
Would never work as you laid out - as a separate game - there are more IP issues there than I could lay out in a reasonable amount of time. :)
I just envisioned it as follows:
  1. DR holds a poll to see which mod gets ported first
  2. DR contacts the mod creators to get permission/arrange a deal
  3. DR build the first mod whilst holding a poll for the second mod (and so on)
  4. Re-Logic get a royalty for every copy of the Tmod/DR base-game sold
On a separate note, are we going to get a patch for any bugs we find on the 30th? Or will we wait until 1.4.1?

I only mentioned it so that DR wouldn't be working for free. If you felt it would bring more users to buy the console version it might be worth your while, otherwise not so much.

I just envisioned it as follows:
  1. DR holds a poll to see which mod gets ported first
  2. DR contacts the mod creators to get permission/arrange a deal
  3. DR build the first mod whilst holding a poll for the second mod (and so on)
  4. Re-Logic get a royalty for every copy of the Tmod/DR base-game sold
On a separate note, are we going to get a patch for any bugs we find on the 30th? Or will we wait until 1.4.1?

Without belaboring the details and legalities - that sounds very simple in theory and would be very messy in practice. ;)

I am certain there will be hotfix patches.

Without belaboring the details and legalities - that sounds very simple in theory and would be very messy in practice.
Most things are. I swear it's only that way so lawyers can keep generating work for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom