Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bread

bread.png

Yea so? Literally very first thing that comes up in Terraria related searches and that site was reliable source of Terraria information for years to come.
So spare me your "ew fandom wiki" ..
Yeah. Was.

Then it became ad-riddled hot garbage and deserves to be tossed in the trash can where Ocram and Terraria Online have made their home.

Yeah. Was.

Then it became ad-riddled hot garbage and deserves to be tossed in the trash can where Ocram and Terraria Online have made their home.
I don't see any ads cause i have uBlock Origin active at all times.
Had it for years. I actually forgot what ads look like on the internet.

So do you know any alternatives with non cluttered perfectly readable ui where all info that i need is there?

I don't see any ads cause i have uBlock Origin active at all times.
Had it for years. I actually forgot what ads look like on the internet.

So do you know any alternatives with non cluttered perfectly readable ui where all info that i need is there?
Yep. I have it saved on my address bar for quick access. Terraria Wiki
This is the official replacement wiki. It has everything from the fandom wiki ported over, plus many errors were corrected.

Yep. I have it saved on my address bar for quick access. Terraria Wiki
This is the official replacement wiki. It has everything from the fandom wiki ported over, plus many errors were corrected.
Mate ..are you actually joking about the fandom being ad riddled?
I immediately see several ads above and on right side in any of the articles on the site you linked after tempoarily turning off the uBlock.

-Also ad riddled
-Has worse and more cluttered ui than fandom

Yea no thanks..

controller_overhaul_08.25.2022.png

Now I know for a fact that this is new [right?], I occasional play with Controller! 🧐🍷

Is this image really suggesting that Controllers will have alt-Buttons!? If this is what I think it is, this is HUGE, I can finally play Terraria, Controller-only! Note: I would actually change [select] or [back button] to "[HOLD] More...", but I can only hope that these newer controls are highly customizable!

mystery_icons_08.25.2022.png

Also, are these Icons new, or are they some kind of unique features/ buttons for Console Users?

what is this vanity set??? it looks really nice

Attachments

• 56E59C64-C6D6-47CB-A69E-C139DD32DC6B.jpeg
    56E59C64-C6D6-47CB-A69E-C139DD32DC6B.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 60
controller_overhaul_08.25.2022.png

Now I know for a fact that this is new [right?], I occasional play with Controller! 🧐🍷

Is this image really suggesting that Controllers will have alt-Buttons!? If this is what I think it is, this is HUGE, I can finally play Terraria, Controller-only! Note: I would actually change [select] or [back button] to "[HOLD] More...", but I can only hope that these newer controls are highly customizable!

Nope, alt buttons were added in 1.4. haven't been playing console much due to the fact I mainly play the PC version now, but I know that much. If PC version is just getting the alt buttons or already has it though, I don't know, but they definitely existed on console.

Console and Mobile have had this for quite some time. That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s coming to PC, to be clear.

That screenshot is from Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom