Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months still no split screen. Sounds like it will be several months more. Lots of people having issues with the latest update on switch. I feel even stronger now than before that the switch port was rushed.
Gotta change your signature to 6 months

Ok, So I've Started To Get Severely Bothered By Two Specific Bugs In PS4 Terraria That's Been Around Since 1.3.1.

The First Is That When Auto-Pause Is On, Crafting Recipes Will Disappear From The Crafting Menu. It's Irritating Having To Actually Turn Off Auto-Pause Just To Craft More Then 20 Of Something.

The Second Is That Trying To Sort Through Large Amounts Of The Same Item Will Simply Cause The Game To Crash. Doesn't Matter What The Item In Question Is, The Game Just Nopes Out On Me.

Is Anyone Else Noticing This?

Ale super! Będziesz głaskać psy! Fajna rzecz.

PS: Jak zdobyć psa lub kota w Terraria ?
Proszeą odpowiedź. Z góry dzięki.:D

Ej, mam prośbę. Jak na tej stronce wbić inną rangę? Na przykład z "Terrarian" na "Plantera". Proszę, niech ktoś odpowie. Będę bardzo wdzięczny.

Ej, mam prośbę. Jak na tej stronce wbić inną rangę? Na przykład z "Terrarian" na "Plantera". Proszę, niech ktoś odpowie. Będę bardzo wdzięczny.
Translated from polish: Hey, I have a request. How do I get a different rank on this page? For example from "Terrarian" to "Planter". Please, somebody answer. I will be very grateful.

Musisz kliknąć swoją nazwę w prawym górnym rogu, a następnie kliknąć ustawienia konta.

Tam będzie pasek przewijania z napisem „terrarian”. Kliknij i wybierz inny tytuł, JEŻELI odblokowałeś nowy.

You unlock ranks by reaching certain post and thank milestone; 50, 100, 1000 ect... and for being here for a certain number of years.
Now someone translate that back into Polish.

The Derpling beat me :dryadsad:

Od momentu dołączenia nie odblokowałeś jeszcze żadnych nowych tytułów. W końcu to zrobisz i tak to ustawić.

... 2019 was indeed a fantastic year to be a Terrarian... with 2020 set up to be potentially even bigger.

... Like.. how? Save for pushing J.E. out until 2020, which I would argue belongs to the year 2019 as far as accomplishments are concerned, you're killing the game. How is not providing future content to the current game, and not providing the late sequel, making 2020 "bigger"?

Hey, look, if you're about to pull magic out of your collective hats, I will gladly come back to this post and eat my words followed by an amuse bouche of shame. But, for real, 2020 is one update away from being the literal end of the game. The only way I could possibly conceive of 2020 being "even bigger" would be to hold-over 1.4(PC) until late 2020 (which I would just DIE laughing about). Let's set some realistic expectations, yeah?

*shrug*

(Edit P.S: Heh, get it? 'late sequel'? My entendre-game is enpointe! X3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom