Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking on cross-platform, when Terraria 1.4.1(not 1.4) comes to consoles and mobile will the game be cross-platform or can I play with PC/Mobile/Xbox/PS4/NS players through a different platform or will I only be able to play with the platform I'm playing? Also, will there be online servers like Minecraft or is it just a PC thing? (none of my siblings wants to play and my friends don't have the game, so can I play with random people) Also, will Tmodloader come to console/mobile or will it be a pc exclusive?o_O
According to the "Multiplayer" page on the wiki, as of right now mobile players can play cross platform with pc players if the pc version is 1.4.0.5.

Page here: Multiplayer

I thought that this might be a reasonable place to ask this but, where is January 2021 state of the game? Would really like to know how much closer Journeys End for consoles is to finally being released :) Thnaks for any replies!

I assume the 1.4 beta will be available on XBOX Insider Hub?
Unlikely. They have never done any betas in the past. And Terraria is not the kind of game that is suitable because of the amount of user generated data. Too much can go wrong, so they need to test thoroughly before releasing into the wild. Don't want another 1.2 fiasco now do we?

The next update will be by a new developer using a new code base. A lot can go wrong.

I thought that this might be a reasonable place to ask this but, where is January 2021 state of the game? Would really like to know how much closer Journeys End for consoles is to finally being released :) Thnaks for any replies!
sometime soon maybe in the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom