Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited for 1.4 on PS4! Will we just get 1.4.1 when it releases or will we get 1.4 and then 1.4.1 when it's done? Anyways, excited to see all of the NPCs in my big weird house become depressed due to overcrowding.

I'm a lowly Terrarian peasant but shhhhhhhhh... 2021 is the year that must not be named. Also, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Merry Kwanzaa!

...what? why?

2021 hasn't even happened yet, and i don't know of anything horrible expected to happen in it... isn't THIS year the one no one wants to talk about?

It seems Terraria devs got bamboozled a couple times when 1.4 came out. I hope the bamboozling doesn't begin again.

what are you talking about?

...what? why?

2021 hasn't even happened yet, and i don't know of anything horrible expected to happen in it... isn't THIS year the one no one wants to talk about?

what are you talking about?
Ok I will explain. 1.) 1.4 was delayed MULTIPLE TIMES and was even changed from 1.3.6 to 1.4. That is what I mean by the devs got bamboozled.
2.) Almost everybody I know is worried about 2021, thus a joke was born. Just a joke.

1.4.1 is awesome. But how many people are here just for master/journey mode?

I can say I am
I like that too, but I'm just glad that I can open doors automatically by walking into them. That already exists for console, but before 1.4, you had to manually open doors. I only played a little bit before 1.4, but it was painful regardless.

Ok I will explain. 1.) 1.4 was delayed MULTIPLE TIMES and was even changed from 1.3.6 to 1.4. That is what I mean by the devs got bamboozled.
2.) Almost everybody I know is worried about 2021, thus a joke was born. Just a joke.

that's because what was meant to be a more minor update kept growing into a bigger and bigger update due to more ideas coming to them.

that's not being "bamboozled"... do you know what that word means?

it means to deceive through underhanded ways... it can also mean to confuse, frustrate, or throw someone off completely.

i don't really see how that fits with what happened at all.

But here’s the thing, it is ridiculously annoying, literally if there’s something in front of the door, you have to look the opposite way to open the door, and in 1.4 the smart open door is better than console(and I beleive mobiles 1.3 open door is better than consoles)
So true AND pretty annoying. Like an anvil or chest or workbench

I wonder... will we ever have the ability to sync data from console to mobile? I know a couple mobile games that can use other systems like Microsoft so could it be possible for Terraria? Imagine being able to continue your worlds on your phone from wherever when you can't play on your console. Especially when both versions are on the same update (1.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom