Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder... will we ever have the ability to sync data from console to mobile? I know a couple mobile games that can use other systems like Microsoft so could it be possible for Terraria? Imagine being able to continue your worlds on your phone from wherever when you can't play on your console. Especially when both versions are on the same update (1.4)
I doubt it, Sony don't like having game files anywhere but the console. That said, remote play via the mobile app might be possible, but you'd have to look into that.

Changing the subject entirely...
Terraria bosses if they had pokemon types, 3 2 1 go

King slime: Normal/Poison/Water type
Eye of Cthulhu: Dark, Flying type
Queen Bee: Bug, Poison/Flying type
Skeletron: Dark/Ghost type
Eater of Worlds: Poison, Dark type
Brain of Cthulhu: Psychic, Dark type
Dark mage: Dark, Flying type
Wall of Flesh: Fire type
Queen slime: Fairy, Normal type
Destroyer: Steel, Ground type
Ogre: Fighting, Poison type
Skeletron Prime: Steel, dark type
The twins: Steel, Fire type (spaz) Steel, Psychic type (rez)
Plantera: Grass, Poison type
Golem: Rock, Fire type
Betsy: Dragon, Fire/Dark type
Empress of Light: Fairy, Flying type
Duke Fishron: Water, Dragon type
Martian Saucer: Steel, Electric type
Lunatic Cultist: Dark, Ice type
Solar Pillar: Fire type
Vortex Pillar: Dark type
Nebula Pillar: Psychic type
Stardust Pillar: Ice/Water/Flying type
Moon Lord: Dark type

,= dual type
/= could be either one

huh looks like I'm late to the party. Its nice to see I might expect 1.4 on consoles sooner than late spring 2021 but I will curb my optimism and expectations since this year has been a pure cluster:red: of disappointments not saying I'm expecting something to go wrong but I guess I am so I'll wait and see but other than that I guess its back to the waiting corner until the next SotG

TERRARIA ULTIMATE PARKOUR CHALLENGE BEGINS!

Greetings Terrarians,

The time has finally come to test your Terraria skills against the 2020 Terraria Ultimate Parkour Challenge! The winner of this event will receive a trophy marking them as the 2020 Ultimate Parkour Champion. In addition, other prizes will be provided to those who place in the...

Is there a v1.4.0.5 for this map? I want to try it on mobile tho...

I don't think there is.

Also, how is it that I go away from the computer for a few hours, come back, and someone adds a comment within the 5 minutes I'm on the computer?
Hmmm... Idk. Haven't used to this site also I rarely open this site though

Is there a v1.4.0.5 for this map? I want to try it on mobile tho...
I tried using a TEdit beta that was in 1.4.0.5, and tested, didn’t work, but I may actually be able to do it... hmm yeah I probably just create mobile world, then use TEdit to copy and past everything from the parkour challenge, I’ll be right back with the world!(I’ll probably create a thread for it)
Edit: created the thread...

Last edited:
hopefully the SotG for this month will give us a good idea of when to expect the update.

my backlog at this point is probably... 150 games or more.

but i will drop them all to play terraria 1.4.

The update won’t be out that quick, although dr is quick, they still need time, in fact they should take their time to make sure everything is working out very well. We don’t want something very messy right?
Wholeheartedly agree. While it does suck that console has to wait longer, it’s better for a game (in our case an update) to be released finished rather than releasing it an utter mess.

Also, fingers crossed 1.4 fixes the Nebula set bonus glitch on switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom