Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a kinda cool way to make the 10 slots from the hotbar available, but since we don't have a beta in our hands I'm afraid that the slots are so together that you'll end picking the wrong item when you need it. Of course, if they leave the hotbar like that it's because it works well so maybe I'm just afraid due to how poor the old UI was.

It's a kinda cool way to make the 10 slots from the hotbar available, but since we don't have a beta in our hands I'm afraid that the slots are so together that you'll end picking the wrong item when you need it. Of course, if they leave the hotbar like that it's because it works well so maybe I'm just afraid due to how poor the old UI was.
Id much rather have a way to customize controls. It would really affect the gameplay and would help alot for people who like pressing buttons with different fingers or hands than the preset.

I noticed there is no moonlord weopons for mobile in the picture. Is that still being worked on or you choosed not to have them shown.

Same here
[doublepost=1552928082,1552927962][/doublepost]Hopefully there will be a BETTER online system and CHAT
Right now there isnt any online system making chat useless. The only multiplayer on terraria is local with friends, so why chat with your friends if you can talk to them irl

After years, finally an update, the interface looks very good, now I will go to buy Terraria in Google Play store.
Please update as soon as possible;

I'd wait for the update to actually get here before buying it.
Why wait? It's a good game before the update. And he'll still get the update when it comes out next year. Just being optimistic about the time frame. But still. I've gotten so much more than my money's worth as it is. I say get it now. Start collecting those rainbows that are only during the St Patricks Day season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom