Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty confident that will not be the case. :)

It's been a long wait indeed... but I suspect everyone will find it worth the wait.

Well its already been 4, hes probably thinking its just gonna be another.

I was using sarcasm.....mostly. Still, I'm not holding my breath. I doubt it will be out next week or even next month. But beyond that, it's still worth getting now if there is never another update.

Why wait? It's a good game before the update. And he'll still get the update when it comes out next year. Just being optimistic about the time frame. But still. I've gotten so much more than my money's worth as it is. I say get it now. Start collecting those rainbows that are only during the St Patricks Day season.

If you think about it, its not a major update. Two new bosses, some extra items and changes, and new controls. All i think is worth the wait even slightly is the controls. In my opinion, nothing else in the update is really worth the wait of 4 years.

Why wait? It's a good game before the update. And he'll still get the update when it comes out next year. Just being optimistic about the time frame. But still. I've gotten so much more than my money's worth as it is. I say get it now. Start collecting those rainbows that are only during the St Patricks Day season.
Good point as well.

Right now there isnt any online system making chat useless. The only multiplayer on terraria is local with friends, so why chat with your friends if you can talk to them irl
Ok I obviously didn’t say that right. I meant that I hope there IS an online multiplayer system and a chat system.

As long as the Switch version releases before June, I'll be a happy man. Some games in June/July are going to have my priority.

DR studios pls don't destroy the crafting UI
[doublepost=1553105216,1553105183][/doublepost]It's hard already for Xbox 1 and ps4

Keep up hanging for another year to make terrarians quit on waiting and lose our trust... by doing that dont think there would be another community to be active in your next game... its been 4 years think of it... other games get update every now and then... other games even get sequel in that 4 years still you are stuck on just minor updates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom