Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great News <3
It is, I hope they make it so you can change the GUI. Personally I don't like the one up their right now, because as someone whos used to the current UI, it will feel way different and will be hard to do speed movements through the GUI, So I hope you can change it from new UI back to classic. Of course it won't exactly be classic because of the bestiary and journey controls, but It should be reminiscent of the classic GUI, just with a bestiary button below the sort inventory/quick stack, and the journey controls button below the bottom left corner of the inventory that replaces crafting GUI with journey controls as a toggle.

this is just sad for console its been like idk a year or longer now and we are still on 1.3 its almost like we were forgotten ;-; i want 1.4 ;-;
Be patience, you are looking at when journeys end realesed on pc, not when they started I don’t remember which one they got to at the end of 2020, it was either pre alpha or alpha, and they started around October-September, and with how fast they are going and are on the ui part I really think that console hasn’t been forgotten it has all the focus.

Patience is a virtue
(not gonna answer thier question)
also @Roxy I know you wnat 1.4 but... it takes a while,
see... after 1.4,mobile was getting 1.4 from may-october.that is around 5 motnhs.now they have been developing console from november to feb. and they are already on alpha stage! from nov to march is only 4 months,everyday console is getting closer.SO pls don't worry about console being forgotten.

Be patience, you are looking at when journeys end realesed on pc, not when they started I don’t remember which one they got to at the end of 2020, it was either pre alpha or alpha, and they started around October-September, and with how fast they are going and are on the ui part I really think that console hasn’t been forgotten it has all the focus.
DR took over console in august

yes

reason is that they had nearly completed mobile when they took over console but like a month after they started what they were doing with 1.3 and just brute forced 70% of the update
Yeah so I don’t really see why you had to correct me when they started developing lol, oh well

my main question is.. when 1.4 comes out does that mean we get the same monsters bosses mounts everything pc and mobile have or do we stick to the same old boring stuff and learn nothing new

this is just sad for console its been like idk a year or longer now and we are still on 1.3 its almost like we were forgotten ;-; i want 1.4 ;-;
We could get it this year or early next year just know that it is coming, they haven't forgotten about console Re-Logic and DR studios are hard at work
its in alph right now its coming soon

(not gonna answer thier question)
also @Roxy I know you wnat 1.4 but... it takes a while,
see... after 1.4,mobile was getting 1.4 from may-october.that is around 5 motnhs.now they have been developing console from november to feb. and they are already on alpha stage! from nov to march is only 4 months,everyday console is getting closer.SO pls don't worry about console being forgotten.
I think that console 1.4 development will take a bit longer than mobile 1.4 because mobile already had the right UI and stuff from 1.3, whereas with console they’re redesigning those things.

I think that console 1.4 development will take a bit longer than mobile 1.4 because mobile already had the right UI and stuff from 1.3, whereas with console they’re redesigning those things.

Sort of, yeah. Just as mobile 1.3 took longer than it might have in order to refresh everything, so will this. It won't take as long as 1.3 Console did though (~18 months from start to finish).

Sort of, yeah. Just as mobile 1.3 took longer than it might have in order to refresh everything, so will this. It won't take as long as 1.3 Console did though (~18 months from start to finish).
I remember how i would go on youtube and see if 1.3.5 was coming to console cause i wanted the Flickerwick pet

also just saying for like 1.4.3 or something idk this is just a dumb idea ;w; making fan made weapons for ourselves on pc, mobile, console and switch but we can only make 1 item and sorry for this being completely opposite of updates ;w; (im not smart ;w; )

also just saying for like 1.4.3 or something idk this is just a dumb idea ;w; making fan made weapons for ourselves on pc, mobile, console and switch but we can only make 1 item and sorry for this being completely opposite of updates ;w; (im not smart ;w; )
You could always get into modding. Terraria’s modding system, tModLoader was officially added to Steam, and from what I’ve heard it’s relatively easy to work with, although I wouldn’t know because I’ve never tried to make anything for a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom