Terraria State of the Game - February 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly love nearly everything about the mini biomes except for the designs of the Terrarians. They are too chibi for the rest of the design. It may be personal preference but I would like to see them look closer to the rest of the scene with slightly more realistic designs.

I imagined a Clothier selling a trouser belt which is a short but strong whip.

It made me laugh.

New update huh?
You know what you must do...
CactusHouse by Will 'Phlebas' Garner.png

Will it? Cause it's like 1 day left till month ends and i don't recall any SOTG being this late before.
It might be an early April one instead. The reason I think this is because they said parity was coming in April, and it’d be stupid to have 2 SoTGs so close to each other. So it’s likely that parity is coming very soon, and that’s why they haven’t done it yet.

Sometimes, we wait as long as we can to see if certain news/things will happen to be able to report on them.

Typically, SOTG is last Thursday or Friday of the month... today being the last Thursday of March. ;)

Sometimes, we wait as long as we can to see if certain news/things will happen to be able to report on them.

Typically, SOTG is last Thursday or Friday of the month... today being the last Thursday of March. ;)
No worries, Loki, we were just wondering why you guys had been so quiet recently thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom