Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES 1.3.1 FOR THE PS4!!!!!!

AND SCARAB BOMBS ARE GOING TO BE SHROOMITE DIGGING CLAWS BUT BETTER pls tell me we get an upgrade of them where we can mine every block with them, maybe with beetle husks?

You just made my decision for me, now I gotta go get me a laptop and controller to buy & play the PC version. Thanks for nonchalantly telling me I got to with this teaser. Darn you, you wicked minded devs with your dastardly creations :)

Though i rarely play terraria mobile, i can't wait for 1.3 on it, because the smooth experience and all of that work to achieve that sounds very nice and when the controls and ui are revamped that much i think it will be very much worth it to play

nope. nobody can blow my mind that hard. but seeing the mobile and 505 games parts you reached the capacity of MindBlower.mp4. so. without furthe yyeado: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIII TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

So grateful for the update. Was considering buying the Mobile version to stave off my terraria cravings but now.. maybe I’ll wait a bit longer on that switch version.

These scarab bombs look super useful! By the way, I don't know if they'll read this, but would you consider a way to, probably expensively, quickly cleanse large areas? Like some kind of post-game 50 Luminite + 100 solution 'Biome Bomb' or something, I don't know.

Looking forward to 1.3.1 stuff but looking forward even more to getting the freaking bugs fixed.

Real nice... those "Scarab Bombs" will greatly ease my pain and decrease my boredom when building a huge wall that cut through hell.

I think I like how Terraria progress over time, really show a great promise on the development. Keep it up, guys!

After Otherworld project outcome, it's really awesome to read how much work they're putting on the upcoming content, especially for mobile, it surely deserved a lot of attention.

I really like the idea! Making it easier for elevators etc: Now people will be always going to the desert biome!

By the way... Is this a drop? Or is it a crafting?

Other than that - I can't wait for this update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom