Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
All seasonal items should be removed.
I don't think they should be. Some of the more interesting stuff should be ported over to the other platforms instead. Terraria needs more seasonal stuff as it is.
Lepus.png
Turkor_the_Ungrateful.png
300px-Mythical_Wyvern.png
Mythical_costume.png

Will heart arrows still be in terraria mobile 1.3?
Possibly, since it wasn't ever on console and the last we heard, whether mobile exclusive content that wasn't on console will be kept is being decided.
EDIT:
Also when I typed this I only saw SherrifBlock's message.

I don't think they should be. Some of the more interesting stuff should be ported over to the other platforms instead. Terraria needs more seasonal stuff as it is.
View attachment 217148 View attachment 217149 View attachment 217150 View attachment 217151

I want that Chinese lion costume for my character, dangit. But the Chinese New Year stuff was never even really implemented into the mobile version. It was in the code but could only be obtained by hacking or modding. Console version had an arch wyvern as an exclusive mob and they took that from us, too XP

What about the 3ds version? Any news on that? It kinda feels like it's being left behind. There hasn't been any update for it in over two years. Will mounts ever be available? And pinky doesn't drop the pink gel so that leaves out a few recipes. And the pocket watch isn't craftable either.

What about the 3ds version? Any news on that? It kinda feels like it's being left behind. There hasn't been any update for it in over two years. Will mounts ever be available? And pinky doesn't drop the pink gel so that leaves out a few recipes. And the pocket watch isn't craftable either.
It is left behind. They announced long ago no further support was being provided to the 360, PS3, WiiU, Vita and 3DS versions of the game. Only PS4, XB1, Switch and mobile devices are continuing to receive updates.

Will the 1.3 update on mobile get rid of your 1.2 update status and make you restart

Just wondering because I've been working for years on my guy and level and want to know if I'll loose my account

Console version had an arch wyvern as an exclusive mob and they took that from us, too
Arch Wyvern.png

That thing looked good too! I can only hope that some day that some of the removed content will make it back into Terraria in some form across all platforms. It'd be a real shame if it didn't.

Will the 1.3 update on mobile get rid of your 1.2 update status and make you restart

Just wondering because I've been working for years on my guy and level and want to know if I'll loose my account
The plan is that your existing character and world saves will stay safe. A bit ago, DR Studios (the mobile developers) requested save files from the community so they could test how current worlds converted in the new update - they received more than 2,000 files. They are doing all they can to keep existing characters and worlds safe.

You should not lose any items. Your files will be converted to the new update. You should still get a backup of your world before updating incase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom