1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: more recent news has been posted
Lock date: 21:39 16-08-2019
  1. MildlyImperfect

MildlyImperfect Steampunker

Loki, in the 1.3 mobile update, will there be options to modify the graphics like in pc?

2. FD|SoulOfKnight

FD|SoulOfKnight Terrarian

Hello everyone! I would like to know about a date of release a state of the game of August .Please, answer the question)
    P.S. i am terrible sorry about my mistakes in this text. I am from Russia)

3. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @FD|SoulOfKnight, welcome to the forums. :) I moved your post here as it fits better in this thread than as its own thread.

When the next State if the Game is ready, it’ll come out. There’s no set time for it. Just keep an eye on the Developer News & Announcements section.

FD|SoulOfKnight likes this.
  4. FD|SoulOfKnight

FD|SoulOfKnight Terrarian

Thanks you )

Unit One likes this.
  5. Speedrun

Speedrun Terrarian

I know it would be alot of work to answer everyone to this question, so im not Mad If you dont, but i have the Xiaomi Redmi A6, is this device able to run Terraria 1.3 on Minimum or Maximum requirements ? Alot of Love :-*

6. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

GSMArena.com - mobile phone reviews, news, specifications and more...

Look up your device there and compare the specs to what is listed in the first post.

Quackinton likes this.
  7. I guess I misunderstood, oops...

InstaFiz likes this.
  8. XXxelitestabxXx

XXxelitestabxXx Terrarian

I hope we do
    Plus I think it's 8/27 is the realease date or idk I told everyone on trraria mobile wiki it should be here in end of augest or somewhere idk I just check this and see what's up on help channel idk if I spreader a rumor or not but we might get in in 8/27 again idk I just check youtube and nrlp it would be nice to come home from school and the update is here I rlly want up several also it's nice to see mobile getting almost everything like what PC have

Quackinton likes this.
  9. AidanCat

AidanCat Terrarian

I’m way more excited for the update now that I have a better phone! And 8/27 sounds like a awesome release date, but I’m going to stick with before November for the release date

Quackinton likes this.
  10. Nightspark

Nightspark Terrarian

I tried looking at the specs on the site, but my device isn’t listed on there. I think it might run, but I’m not 100% sure.

The device I’m using is an iPod touch 6.

11. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @Nightspark, looks like your device is above Minimum specs, but below Recommended specs. Minimum specs are required to receive and play the 1.3 Update. Recommended specs are required for use of/playing on Large Worlds and for making full use of graphics settings, etc.

Your device specs based on:
    Apple iPod touch 6th generation specs

iOS Specs Minimum Recommended Yours: iPod Touch 6
    Chip A7 or newer A7 or newer Apple A8 APL1011
    OS iOS 8.0+ iOS 8.0+ iOS (12.x, 11.x, 10.x, 9.x)
    RAM 1 GB RAM 1.5+ GB RAM 1 GB RAM

Nightspark and Quackinton like this.
  12. ASHIDA

ASHIDA Terrarian

Was the last mobile stream an executive decision made by the team to show progress or did loki stream on his own? I think i remember he said whenever he gets the time he might do it again, so i am confused in who decides

Since the update may be very close to completion this question might not matter but there might be another stream

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Quackinton likes this.
  13. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

It was my idea, but I don't just go do stuff like that on my own.... we coordinate as a team and make sure that everyone is on board and working together. :)

As for when to do the next one? I have a few thoughts, so stay tuned.

LapLasagna and Quackinton like this.
  14. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Quackinton likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.