Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand security being a concern but doesn't limiting Android beta testing increase the amount of bugs we are going to have at launch?

Couldn't something like testfairy be used to prevent unauthorized people from running the beta?

I think the new so called beautiful new bullet hell boss could be the Spider Queen, but then again probably not since im wrong most of the time

I think the new so called beautiful new bullet hell boss could be the Spider Queen, but then again probably not since im wrong most of the time

If this new boss is post-Moon Lord, then I’ll explode with excitement for even more powerful loot from her! Heck, maybe even one of the Terra Blade’s final form’s components need a weapon that is dropped by her as well! It’s probably not though, as the devs are not really into the post-Moon Lord idea, but who knows? Bullet hell bosses are final boss material to me! ~:)

The final female boss could be something akin to Supreme Calamatis from the Calamity mod.
[doublepost=1563589406,1563589365][/doublepost]Or like a sun queen or mood queen to the moon lord

I was just thinking that it might be something along those lines I have no clue.
[doublepost=1563592809,1563592444][/doublepost]Also, about the mobile thing. We have waited just about three years for this so I am very prepared to wait three months or more and get a good update instead of be impatient and ask for a buggy update. I remember the novelty of fishing and now so take it for granted. Does anyone else remember how exiting those old updates were? The game won’t change fundamentally just new stuff will be added I think that we should focus more on what we have than what we wish we had update wise. I respect the developers for working so hard and not charging us much. They truly deserve our respect.

Great work - 1.4 looks very promising indeed! You know, if your lucky, this could lead to a big upswing just like Minecraft has right now. :D

:merchantgrin:Hi, how do I know what iPad I have, I want to find out if my iPad works for this Terraria update, thanks!!

Yay were getting chat but...idk maybe. A new raiding theme...nah nah...oh what the heck PLZ DONT CANCEL TRRARIA THIS GAME IS A LEGEND AND YAL ARE THIS CLOSE TO MAKING THIS GAME BETTER THEN MINECRAFT WE DONT CARE IF ITS SMALL UPDATES DONT LEAVE USSSSSSS PLZZZZZZ
:eek::eek::eek:

Can't wait for the Amazon specification!!
[doublepost=1563605228,1563604970][/doublepost]
Yay were getting chat but...idk maybe. A new raiding theme...nah nah...oh what the heck PLZ DONT CANCEL TRRARIA THIS GAME IS A LEGEND AND YAL ARE THIS CLOSE TO MAKING THIS GAME BETTER THEN MINECRAFT WE DONT CARE IF ITS SMALL UPDATES DONT LEAVE USSSSSSS PLZZZZZZ
:eek::eek::eek:
the game is better than minecraft.. They broke that barrier in 1.2.4. And it's their decision. Because beating a dead horse isn't exactly an optimal thing. It's had its fun, and we're all rooting for them to make the last update THE best update. This is the one time communities of both games band together, too. One game finishing its legacy and another loosing it's greatest competitor. The one thing I want, is some more lore.

Do yall expect journeys end to come to mobile, summer of next year (1 year), or maybe longer than a year and a half. Like 2 or more years.
:zombie::nymph:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom