Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that you enjoy using BB Codes and Smilies, eh? ~:p
[doublepost=1563829490,1563829432][/doublepost]

With bad times come sins crawling on the backs of sinners... ~;)
Yes i do actually, thanks for noticing!
[doublepost=1563844539][/doublepost]
wow it must have taken you so long to do that
Haha, very funny, it took me 10 minutes (i think?)
[doublepost=1563844654][/doublepost]i should have just spammed rainbow slimes instead of using all of them :rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime:

I’m thinking the new boss will be related in some way to the moon lord. (Sibling, cousin, parent, child, stuff like that.

But why can’t you just give us an estimated launch time of mobile 1.3
No one is gona be angry if it is wrong. It just would be nice because now we only know that it is ”very close” but that does not tell me anything, I mean it could be six weeks or six months.
:redspin:

> Looks at minimum spec requirements for mobile
> Finds own device's name (Samsung Galaxy Tab A - 2016)

Heck yeah boi, I don't have to buy another phone for Terraria 1.3 %:sigh:

Anyways, great news as always!

But why can’t you just give us an estimated launch time of mobile 1.3
No one is gona be angry if it is wrong. It just would be nice because now we only know that it is ”very close” but that does not tell me anything, I mean it could be six weeks or six months.
:redspin:
u might not be get angry cuz of delayed releases but.. i can assure u.. alot of mobile terrarians will be soo furious about it when they knew theyre ganna wait another months or soo if the release date is a not so sure release date... and u cant apply the "better than nothing" in here cuz literally alot of ppl waited for this update.. and dont want to get disappointed again.. but i can assure u.. when beta is done.. expect the update in few days/weeks~;)~;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom