Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I would like to know about a date of release a state of the game of August .Please, answer the question)
P.S. i am terrible sorry about my mistakes in this text. I am from Russia)

Hello everyone! I would like to know about a date of release a state of the game of August .Please, answer the question)
P.S. i am terrible sorry about my mistakes in this text. I am from Russia)
Hi @FD|SoulOfKnight, welcome to the forums. :) I moved your post here as it fits better in this thread than as its own thread.

When the next State if the Game is ready, it’ll come out. There’s no set time for it. Just keep an eye on the Developer News & Announcements section.

I know it would be alot of work to answer everyone to this question, so im not Mad If you dont, but i have the Xiaomi Redmi A6, is this device able to run Terraria 1.3 on Minimum or Maximum requirements ? Alot of Love :-*

Loki, in the 1.3 mobile update, will there be options to modify the graphics like in pc?
I hope we do
Plus I think it's 8/27 is the realease date or idk I told everyone on trraria mobile wiki it should be here in end of augest or somewhere idk I just check this and see what's up on help channel idk if I spreader a rumor or not but we might get in in 8/27 again idk I just check youtube and nrlp it would be nice to come home from school and the update is here I rlly want up several also it's nice to see mobile getting almost everything like what PC have

I tried looking at the specs on the site, but my device isn’t listed on there. I think it might run, but I’m not 100% sure.

The device I’m using is an iPod touch 6.

I tried looking at the specs on the site, but my device isn’t listed on there. I think it might run, but I’m not 100% sure.

The device I’m using is an iPod touch 6.
Hi @Nightspark, looks like your device is above Minimum specs, but below Recommended specs. Minimum specs are required to receive and play the 1.3 Update. Recommended specs are required for use of/playing on Large Worlds and for making full use of graphics settings, etc.

Your device specs based on:
Apple iPod touch 6th generation specs

iOS Specs| Minimum | Recommended | Yours: iPod Touch 6
Chip |A7 or newer | A7 or newer | Apple A8 APL1011
OS | iOS 8.0+ | iOS 8.0+ | iOS (12.x, 11.x, 10.x, 9.x)
RAM | 1 GB RAM | 1.5+ GB RAM | 1 GB RAM

Was the last mobile stream an executive decision made by the team to show progress or did loki stream on his own? I think i remember he said whenever he gets the time he might do it again, so i am confused in who decides

Since the update may be very close to completion this question might not matter but there might be another stream

Last edited:
Was the last mobile stream an executive decision made by the team to show progress or did loki stream on his own? I think i remember he said whenever he gets the time he might do it again, so i am confused in who decides

Since the update may be very close to completion this question might not matter but there might be another stream

It was my idea, but I don't just go do stuff like that on my own.... we coordinate as a team and make sure that everyone is on board and working together. :)

As for when to do the next one? I have a few thoughts, so stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom