Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnx for that. But, when really the 1.4 Mobile will released?
I know it will have delays but, I hope not in 2021 or further.
We Mobile players are tired of waiting for decades....

They said it would come out sometime this year, and it’s better than having no progress compared to console 1.4(no offense meant, I’m a console player too, I’m glad we are getting those improvements so I can stop using enemy target)

Tengo muchas ancianas de jugar la nueva actualización soy de Android excelente soy nuevo en este mundo terrario uwu

Awesome! I've got a question, will mobile get a bigger minimap on the screen, the current one is next to useless tbh we'd like a festrye wgere we can zoom in and out on it

*slowly scrolls down to the ps4 section*

oof... uh... little barebones there...

that's it? "quality of life coming soon!"?

i mean, i appreciate everything pipeworks is doing for us, but they really don't have even a tiny word of encouragement? like "now that the QoL update is pretty much done, we'll now begin work on 1.4!" or something like that?

it's just... REALLY hard to find much to look forward to during this year, especially when you feel like you could cease to live at any moment...

...anyway, hopefully one of the things 1.4.1 is getting is my idea for a new clentaminator solution for turning dirt into mud so we can restore the jungle, that'd be a welcome addition, i'm sure.

i love this game, re-logic, and pipeworks... hopefully i'll get to see what they all have in store for us in the future.

Like @Greybrynn said, I have personal confirmation from some of the devs that it will happen by the end of the year. Of course, that gives them a lot of wiggle room, but hey, a confirmation is always nice.
Keep up the good work, guys, though I have to admit the spoilers are driving me crazy with anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom