Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont share false, off-topic comments like this. Wearing masks is nothing to do with this State of the Game Thread.

Its not false tho, viruses are much much smaller than the holes in fiber that mask is made of. And if the masks had these holes sealed you would drop from asphyxiation from wearing those.
But yea its off topic sorry.

Any known ETA when the next SOTG will be or as usuall random day at end of the month?

Its not false tho, viruses are much much smaller than the holes in fiber that mask is made of. And if the masks had these holes sealed you would drop from asphyxiation from wearing those.
But yea its off topic sorry.

Any known ETA when the next SOTG will be or as usuall random day at end of the month?
To nip this in the bud, this is not the place for any mask debate discussions, and we won’t be hosting anything further. :) It’s best to speak with your family physician about that, not to strangers on a video game forum.

The August SOTG will be out sometime between now and the end of the month.

To nip this in the bud, this is not the place for any mask debate discussions, and we won’t be hosting anything further. :) It’s best to speak with your family physician about that, not to strangers on a video game forum.

The August SOTG will be out sometime between now and the end of the month.

Cool, can't wait to see the state of the game in august.............also autumn is coming everyone!

i was seriously expecting one today... it's thursday, we're only 3 days from the end of the month.

starting to get concerned... we ARE still getting 1.4 on console, right?

feels like they're almost afraid to release the SotG cause they have no good news for us and they're expecting a riot.

it's maddening... i quite literally have over 100 games in my backlog, but i just can't stop thinking about terraria 1.4.

that's all i want to play right now. %:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom