There is no Neon paint that I am aware of us mentioning. If you mean the idea of Illuminant Coating, then that would just be converting Illuminant Paint to use a different system.
I guess it's mostly me trying to make sense of whatever I'm looking at here. 🤔 ☕ There's certainly weird, interesting things you can do in Terraria to make someone do a doubletake, but I have no idea how this was done. Gemspark Wall doesn't have this strong a glow, and if this is some trick with Invisible Coating, I'm impressed!
What has me the most hopeful and interested, is if we're getting "Classic Red" with this update, like 1.3.4 DD2 Crosssover Red. If so, here's what's interesting about your take on the fourth Liquid.That gives me an idea for a 4th liquid: thick, bubbling mud that slows you down like honey.
- It would be a very clever contrast to Honey [which heals you].
- If we get Mosquitoes as Flying Enemies, we may get Bleed Debuff instead of Poison.
- Also, they'll likely be "aggressive/ evasive" Enemies, as opposed to Hornets.
- A newer Boss would make much more sense as an alt, seeing as how progression is already pretty smooth as of 1.4.3.
- The Fourth Liquid would make much more sense IMHO in an alt Biome to Jungle if Hive/ Honeycomb, as I don't really see where it would fit anywhere else in the game that makes sense?
- It would give the Devs an excuse to modify the Ocean Biome if a Swamp was connected to it, similar to the Sulphurous Sea [Calamity Mod], an area I found to be pretty impressive, though I'm not a fan of most of the features.
That'd be a nice lil' touch, seeing as how we have Giant Fungi Bulbs already! Either way, if this is what Red is planning... a Monster Hunter Crossover would actually be quite amazing, as the DD2 Content felt pretty authentic to the source material, though with obvious 3D to 2D limitations... 🤔 ☕If any biome needs a new boss it's the mushroom biome. Imagine, as you're converting the jungle to mushroom with the clentaminator, you spray a Plantera bulb, converting it to a mushroom variant of Plantera. And, as Plantera's name is a pun based on a (great) thrash metal band's name, the mushroom boss could be called "Moshroom".