Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
2022-07-July-stateofthegame.png

Greetings Terrarians!

Summer is nearly over already?! My how the time flies when you are having fun - which we certainly hope has been the case for all of you out there! We have been having a TON of fun during the development of the Labor of Love update. Reading fan ideas, brainstorming other cool new stuff internally, seeing where the creativity takes us: it has been a real blast. That said, we can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel. So, let's dive right into the late-summer State of the Game news shall we?

index.php

STATE OF THE GAME - TABLE OF CONTENTS

PC NEWS - RE-LOGIC

TMODLOADER NEWS - TML TEAM

CONSOLE NEWS - DR STUDIOS

MOBILE NEWS - DR STUDIOS

COMMUNITY NEWS

index.php

index.php

TERRARIA - LABOR OF LOVE UPDATE

Labor of Love has reached a point where we feel like the end of development is extremely close. We have been whittling down our bugs and tasks lists while also taking on a solid handful of cool ideas that you all have shared with us on the forums, social media, Discord, and more. Hopefully, you have been keeping up with the spoilery tidbits we have been sharing along the way. Still no exact date to give you just yet (though it is starting to come into focus)

That said, you came here for the latest and greatest, right? We would hate to disappoint you, so here it goes...

THE VOID BAG HAS EVOLVED!

For those of you who aren't already familiar with the current version of the Void Bag, it is a portable personal storage container similar to the Money Trough. Uniquely, it also has the ability to automatically pick up any extra items whenever your inventory is full.However, we have added expanded functionality to the Void Bag to further enhance its role as a supplementary inventory.
Void Bag Closing.gif

For starters, the Void Bag can now be opened or closed with Right Click. When in the Closed state, it will deactivate its ability to pick up extra items, and act just like second Money Trough. When in the Opened state, however, a variety of new functionality becomes available!

Craft from Bag.gif

Any crafting materials kept within the Void Bag will be available for any crafting recipes! You will not have to directly access the storage, or summon the portal, to be able to immediately craft with anything inside of the Void Bag!

Potions from Bag.gif

Healing, Mana, and Buff Potions stored in the Void Bag can be used directly via their respective Quick Hotkeys. You can store all of your favorite buff potions in the Void Bag and simply refresh at any time! Mana Flower auto-potion functionality will work with the Void Bag as well! Enterprising players might keep some core buff potions in their regular inventory, with a secondary set of specialized buff potions in the bag. Depending on which mode the Void Bag is in, this will allow players to effectively hold two different potion "loadouts" at a time!

Quick Stack2.gif

You can now Favorite items stored within the Void Bag. This has been added because you can ALSO Quick Stack to Nearby Chests anything inside of your Opened Void Bag. Favorite the things you want to keep, and then use Quick Stack for faster chest sorting!

Quick Loot.gif

Using Loot All on a chest with a full or nearly full inventory will deposit any overflow directly into the Void Bag

There are a number of other items which will function automatically when placed in a Open Void Bag, as they would when in the player's inventory, including:
  • Info Accessories
  • Paint Sprayer, Presserator, and any accessories that grant Wire, Actuator, or Ruler vision when in the inventory
  • The Guide to Critter Companionship
  • Keys stored in the bag can be used to open Chests
  • Wormhole Potions
Hope this revamp and evolution of the Void Bag has you even more excited for Labor of Love than ever before! Again, if you missed any of the litany of spoilers that we have shared over the past month on Twitter and elsewhere, be sure to check out and follow our social media channels to catch up and so that you do not miss any that might drop in the future!

We will hopefully have a date soon, we promise! (How's that for a non-committal promise?)

index.php

STEAM WORKSHOP NEWS
Closing in on 60,000 packs and worlds so far, you are missing out if you haven't taken the time to check out the Workshop yet. Planning on another round of Developer's Choice soon - so get your best and brightest up on the Workshop now!

Once Labor of Love hits, expect even more summer cleaning to come your way. %-_-

Click the banner above to check out the Terraria Workshop!

index.php

WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON?

Right now, the core focus of the team is the final push to get Labor of Love done to what we have as the vision for the update. Still have that one eye on the future though. :)

index.php

As always, keep your bug reports coming via the handy bug report button below!

index.php

Thanks again, Terrarians - we are as always blown away by your support!

Back to Table of Contents
index.php

index.php

Hello everyone!

This month has almost all been bugfixes - as things often are after a major launch like TML 1.4!. There's still more todo, but we're doing our best to fix issues and support as many users as possible - so keep your reports coming in.

We have also added tML support for modded pylons (thanks to MutantWafflez). Thanks to this, pylon mods should become more compatible, and we can expect more modded pylons.

index.php

tModLoader Steam Workshop - New Mods every Day!

1659044837152.png

The TML Steam Workshop is already up to nearly 2,000 mods in just one short month. Coupled with the in-game mod browser, the TML Steam Workshop is a great way to explore what modded Terraria has to offer - check it out today by clicking the banner above!
index.php

tModLoader 1.3 Still Available

As a continued reminder, the developers behind each individual Terraria mod will need to update their mods to the 1.4 era, so hang with them while that process takes place. We also realize that some older mods that are no longer in development may never make the leap to the 1.4 era. Given that, we have kept the 1.3.5 version of TML playable

How do I switch back to 1.3 tModLoader?
1. Right click on tModLoader in Steam and select 'Properties...', then 'BETAS';
2. Select '1.3-legacy' in the drop-down menu on top;
3. Close the window. You don't need to type any passwords!
index.php

WHAT'S NEXT FOR TML?

Bug fixes and more bug fixes... did we mention bug fixes? We have a few other things in the works, but they are not really ready to talk about yet.

As always, you can keep track of the current progress and such more in real time at tModLoader/tModLoader (But note that the completion percentage doesn't mean anything, because issues and PRs don't have weights.)

Developers who are willing to contribute may do so by doing PRs to the tModLoader/tModLoader branch. (See tModLoader/tModLoader)

index.php

TMODLOADER ISSUES/BUGS

The Re-Logic team does not directly develop TML, so bugs with TML are best reported via the links below.

tModLoader - Play Terraria with Mods!

https://tmodloader.net/discord

index.php

index.php

CONSOLES - PLAYSTATION/XBOX/SWITCH

The team at DR Studios has really enjoyed this development cycle, being able to run alongside our good friends at Re-Logic and working in parallel to try and keep Mobile and Console right on pace. We won't lie, being able to show brand new Terraria content for the first time on Mobile and Switch was simply amazing, and we are so happy to be able to take part in the spoiler-y fun at last. Speaking of, we have some fun new stuff to show you this month, so shall we?

1659116168073.png

Equipped pets are now visible on the Player Select Menu!

OrZn7Vt.gif

Who doesn't want to channel their inner Wolf?

Until next time, Console friends - thanks for all of your love and support!

index.php

The team is feeling pretty good about console at this point, but we know a handful of bugs and issues are still wandering out there in the wild. We have most of these documented (again, the best way to make sure your issue is seen is to file a Bug Report in the TCF Bug Section by pressing the button below!)

index.php

index.php

Hello everyone!

Another month down, another month closer to Labor of Love for everyone! Just like on console, we have been thrilled to keep mobile as close to real-time parallel development to PC as possible for this update. That isn't to say we are right there each and every second, but all of the Terraria platforms have never been this close before. Exciting!

Now, we would be remiss without giving you a spoiler of your own, right? Well, pardon our dust a bit on this one as it is still very much a work in progress (we do not have the mappable UI button in quite yet as well, but it is coming!)

7jFLRLK.gif

Gear Loadouts on Mobile Terraria - Work in Progress!

Thanks as always for the honor and trust you give us each month to work on Terraria - it is not a responsibility that we take lightly, and we look forward to bringing more amazing things to you all as we move forward.

Greetings Terrarians!

Here's the latest and greatest happenings on the Community side of things. Thanks as always for being the most engaged and awesome gaming Community ever!

index.php

TERRARIA MERCHANDISE STORE HUB

The merchandise hub is where you can find all of the latest and greatest Terraria merchandise - and we are kicking off the new year with a handful of new offerings, including brand new plush! Check out the latest merch drops as well as some classics and pick up that epic Terraria gift for a friend (or yourself!).

Click the banner above to head to Terraria.org/store now!

index.php

TERRARIA MERCHANDISE UPDATES

NEW TERRARIA MERCH COMING SOON

We have a few new fun items coming soon that you might enjoy - and even more planned for the Holidays. While we don't want to reveal anything JUST yet (as we prefer to be able to show things when you are able to actually go ahead and get them), we have the following and more in the works:

New Clothing Designs
Keychain/Bag Clips
The first Terraria Jigsaw Puzzle
...and a lot more!

Oh... and we can confirm that Town Slime stuff is already in the works. We won't show you JUST yet... we would rather wait until we have them fully ready and available - but the Town Slimes are coming...

index.php

OTHER COMMUNITY NEWS

TERRARIA MODS WIKI LAUNCHES SOON

Our good friends at Wiki.gg have been working with the TML Team and others on a brand new Terraria Mods Wiki!

1659109917350.png

The wiki is located at Terraria Mods Wiki, and is available for your use now. A small group of folks received advance access in order to start adding content - but now we are ready to reveal it to everyone. The current format is a modified version of the same theme used on the vanilla Terraria wiki. This might need to be changed in the future in order to avoid confusing readers on which wiki they are on. We are currently working with the tModLoader team to develop some assets to hopefully make the Terraria Mods wiki feel even more unique.

We looked at the current Fandom mods wiki to start, but based on its current status, we decided to make a mostly fresh start here. Basically, the new Terraria Mods wiki has the same structure as the one on Fandom, just without any mods currently covered there. The small group we have reached out to in advance before going public has mainly be mod devs to add their mods to the wiki in advance of the launch. We will also attempt to bring over particular mods from the Fandom wiki as long as their content is in good shape (i.e. following naming conventions and using proper templates). Being as there are almost 200 mods on the Fandom wiki, it would take a lot of work to determine which mods are still active and organized among everything else. The plan is to be more on top of mod content on wiki.gg than things ever were on Fandom, so we avoid unorganized/old content, keep to consistent standards, etc.

We hope you take some time to check this out today!

index.php

TERRARIA LEGO IDEAS CONCEPT UPDATE - GOAL ACHIEVED!!!

The Terraria Lego Ideas concept that we had mentioned for the past few State of the Game posts has reached the 10,000 Supporter goal that Lego sets for things to move on to the next phase. We have tried to reach out in parallel to see if we can help enable things along the way. As for what is next or the timing, no one knows just yet - but if and when we do, we will tell you immediately. Thanks again to our wonderful community for sending a strong message that Terrarians want Terraria Legos!!!

index.php

TERRARIA GUILDS FOR HOPE CHARITY FUNDRAISER
Guilds for Hope.png

The Terraria team is thrilled to be participating in the United Servers of Discord Alliance’s first Guilds For Hope charity fundraiser! We’re teaming up with many other communities to raise money for Give Kids The World Village, an 89-acre, whimsical nonprofit resort in Central Florida that provides critically ill children and their families from around the world with magical week-long wish vacations at no cost.

Watch this video to learn more about the Guilds for Hope charity event

Half of all critically ill children eligible for a wish choose to visit Central Florida and its world-famous theme parks. Give Kids The World is the nonprofit that fulfills all of these wishes. – providing every wish family with an all-inclusive experience including transportation, accommodations, all meals and snacks, donated theme park tickets, and more!

This fundraising event officially begins August 1, but teams can register now!

Together, let's try and raise as much money as possible to help support GKTW. Once you open the Team Fundraiser link below, you can either donate to the Terraria team goal, or you can register as a fundraiser for a team. By registering as a fundraiser, you will be able to unlock reward tiers by reaching designated milestone thresholds including the top fundraiser winning a 3 day, 2 night stay in Orlando at the Melia Orlando Celebration Hotel (certificate valid for up to one year) and a tour of Give Kids The World Village; and by contributing to our team, you’ll be able to help us compete for the ultimate goal- bragging rights!

We invite everyone to help bring hope and join this charity event by registering at this link: Tiltify - Made for Fundraisers

If you are interested in learning more about the Guilds for Hope charity event then please join the #guilds-for-hope channel in the USDA server located at Join the United Servers of Discord Alliance Discord Server!
United Servers of Discord.png

index.php

Until next time, Terrarians - we hope you have an amazing month, and we look forward to bringing you the latest and greatest next time!

Last edited:
Healing, Mana, and Buff Potions stored in the Void Bag can be used directly via their respective Quick Hotkeys. You can store all of your favorite buff potions in the Void Bag and simply refresh at any time! Mana Flower auto-potion functionality will work with the Void Bag as well! Enterprising players might keep some core buff potions in their regular inventory, with a secondary set of specialized buff potions in the bag. Depending on which mode the Void Bag is in, this will allow players to effectively hold two different potion "loadouts" at a time!

YESSS!!! NOW TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER AND MAKE A POTION BAG! Also can an you make it so you can activate stationary buffs with the stationary item in your inventory?

Last edited:
At this point I honestly don't know what to say about all the new stuff. Most of it is stuff I don't really care about, honestly. The wormhole potion thing is probably the best new thing I can find here with how often I play multiplayer. The wolf is just a "meh" moment for me, and I might actually not allow myself to even use the loadout feature in any of my serious runs, just for the RP character files that I have (It'll at least be a nice thing to have in a potential future run with friends where I'll use two characters at once). Still cool news though.

Huh, that quick stack visual looks really cool! Can't recall having seen that before.

Nog I'm wondering how that looks with many different items in a chest warehouse :p

At this point I honestly don't know what to say about all the new stuff. Most of it is stuff I don't really care about, honestly. The wormhole potion thing is probably the best new thing I can find here with how often I play multiplayer. The wolf is just a "meh" moment for me, and I might actually not allow myself to even use the loadout feature in any of my serious runs, just for the RP character files that I have (It'll at least be a nice thing to have in a potential future run with friends where I'll use two characters at once). Still cool news though.
Did you not see the potions being able to be quick buff 'b' from Void Bag? That's so useful!

Did you not see the potions being able to be quick buff 'b' from Void Bag? That's so useful!
I did see it, it just doesn't really matter much to me. It is useful, yeah, but I've gotten good enough at inventory management that I can usually fit all of my buffs into my inventory before a boss fight. (I guess I can use it for Ale Tosser Only Master Mode Skeletron when I finally go do that...)

Super stoked that 1.4.4 is close to finishing development, with development being done alongside(or as closely as possible)with Console and Mobile so that the time with non PC players not having content parity for a time is as short of a wait as possible. I’ve played PC but I favor Console vanilla-wise. As always, continue to do the best that you can, Devs! <3

Thank you so much for another insight into this update! I love all those amazing new ideas and helpful changes, keep up the great work team! <3
Also a small thing: maybe dungeon guardian should have a slightly different sprite so it's not a copy of skeletron? Adding some cracks would make it stand out much more

I'm gonna say: This update is becoming H U G E.
And I say it in a good way! I'm super, mega, hiper exited for this update!!! I can't wait!!!
So much good news and good things to do in this game! I love so much these Devs!!<3:D

Kind of hard to explain, but while this is cool, it sort of makes me feel like getting one is the equivalent of having a bigger, more cluttered inventory vs having an overflow for extra items you pick up. The loot all functionality especially is great. I'll have to mess with it myself to see how I feel though.

I REALLY do not like that quick stack animation. Fortunately things like that are usually optional.

Greetings Terrarians!

Summer is nearly over already?! My how the time flies when you are having fun - which we certainly hope has been the case for all of you out there! We have been having a TON of fun during the development of the Labor of Love update. Reading fan ideas, brainstorming other cool new stuff internally, seeing where the creativity takes us: it has been a real blast. That said, we can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel. So, let's dive right into the late-summer State of the Game news shall we?

index.php

STATE OF THE GAME - TABLE OF CONTENTS

PC NEWS - RE-LOGIC

TMODLOADER NEWS - TML TEAM

CONSOLE NEWS - DR STUDIOS

MOBILE NEWS - DR STUDIOS

COMMUNITY NEWS

index.php

index.php

TERRARIA - LABOR OF LOVE UPDATE

Labor of Love has reached a point where we feel like the end of development is extremely close. We have been whittling down our bugs and tasks lists while also taking on a solid handful of cool ideas that you all have shared with us on the forums, social media, Discord, and more. Hopefully, you have been keeping up with the spoilery tidbits we have been sharing along the way. Still no exact date to give you just yet (though it is starting to come into focus)

That said, you came here for the latest and greatest, right? We would hate to disappoint you, so here it goes...

THE VOID BAG HAS EVOLVED!

For those of you who aren't already familiar with the current version of the Void Bag, it is a portable personal storage container similar to the Money Trough. Uniquely, it also has the ability to automatically pick up any extra items whenever your inventory is full.However, we have added expanded functionality to the Void Bag to further enhance its role as a supplementary inventory.
View attachment 378109
For starters, the Void Bag can now be opened or closed with Right Click. When in the Closed state, it will deactivate its ability to pick up extra items, and act just like second Money Trough. When in the Opened state, however, a variety of new functionality becomes available!

View attachment 378110
Any crafting materials kept within the Void Bag will be available for any crafting recipes! You will not have to directly access the storage, or summon the portal, to be able to immediately craft with anything inside of the Void Bag!

View attachment 378111

View attachment 378112
You can now Favorite items stored within the Void Bag. This has been added because you can ALSO Quick Stack to Nearby Chests anything inside of your Opened Void Bag. Favorite the things you want to keep, and then use Quick Stack for faster chest sorting!

View attachment 378113
Using Loot All on a chest with a full or nearly full inventory will deposit any overflow directly into the Void Bag

There are a number of other items which will function automatically when placed in a Open Void Bag, as they would when in the player's inventory, including:
  • Info Accessories
  • Paint Sprayer, Presserator, and any accessories that grant Wire, Actuator, or Ruler vision when in the inventory
  • The Guide to Critter Companionship
  • Keys stored in the bag can be used to open Chests
  • Wormhole Potions
Hope this revamp and evolution of the Void Bag has you even more excited for Labor of Love than ever before! Again, if you missed any of the litany of spoilers that we have shared over the past month on Twitter and elsewhere, be sure to check out and follow our social media channels to catch up and so that you do not miss any that might drop in the future!

We will hopefully have a date soon, we promise! (How's that for a non-committal promise?)

index.php

STEAM WORKSHOP NEWS
Closing in on 60,000 packs and worlds so far, you are missing out if you haven't taken the time to check out the Workshop yet. Planning on another round of Developer's Choice soon - so get your best and brightest up on the Workshop now!

Once Labor of Love hits, expect even more summer cleaning to come your way. %-_-

Click the banner above to check out the Terraria Workshop!

index.php

WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON?

Right now, the core focus of the team is the final push to get Labor of Love done to what we have as the vision for the update. Still have that one eye on the future though. :)

index.php

As always, keep your bug reports coming via the handy bug report button below!

index.php

Thanks again, Terrarians - we are as always blown away by your support!

index.php

index.php

Hello everyone!

This month has almost all been bugfixes - as things often are after a major launch like TML 1.4!. There's still more todo, but we're doing our best to fix issues and support as many users as possible - so keep your reports coming in.

We have also added tML support for modded pylons (thanks to MutantWafflez). Thanks to this, pylon mods should become more compatible, and we can expect more modded pylons.

index.php

tModLoader Steam Workshop - New Mods every Day!

View attachment 378114

The TML Steam Workshop is already up to nearly 2,000 mods in just one short month. Coupled with the in-game mod browser, the TML Steam Workshop is a great way to explore what modded Terraria has to offer - check it out today by clicking the banner above!
index.php

tModLoader 1.3 Still Available

As a continued reminder, the developers behind each individual Terraria mod will need to update their mods to the 1.4 era, so hang with them while that process takes place. We also realize that some older mods that are no longer in development may never make the leap to the 1.4 era. Given that, we have kept the 1.3.5 version of TML playable

How do I switch back to 1.3 tModLoader?
1. Right click on tModLoader in Steam and select 'Properties...', then 'BETAS';
2. Select '1.3-legacy' in the drop-down menu on top;
3. Close the window. You don't need to type any passwords!
index.php

WHAT'S NEXT FOR TML?

Bug fixes and more bug fixes... did we mention bug fixes? We have a few other things in the works, but they are not really ready to talk about yet.

As always, you can keep track of the current progress and such more in real time at tModLoader/tModLoader (But note that the completion percentage doesn't mean anything, because issues and PRs don't have weights.)

Developers who are willing to contribute may do so by doing PRs to the tModLoader/tModLoader branch. (See tModLoader/tModLoader)

index.php

TMODLOADER ISSUES/BUGS

The Re-Logic team does not directly develop TML, so bugs with TML are best reported via the links below.

tModLoader - Play Terraria with Mods!

https://tmodloader.net/discord

index.php

index.php

CONSOLES - PLAYSTATION/XBOX/SWITCH

The team at DR Studios has really enjoyed this development cycle, being able to run alongside our good friends at Re-Logic and working in parallel to try and keep Mobile and Console right on pace. We won't lie, being able to show brand new Terraria content for the first time on Mobile and Switch was simply amazing, and we are so happy to be able to take part in the spoiler-y fun at last. Speaking of, we have some fun new stuff to show you this month, so shall we?

View attachment 378192
Equipped pets are now visible on the Player Select Menu!

OrZn7Vt.gif

Who doesn't want to channel their inner Wolf?

Until next time, Console friends - thanks for all of your love and support!

index.php

The team is feeling pretty good about console at this point, but we know a handful of bugs and issues are still wandering out there in the wild. We have most of these documented (again, the best way to make sure your issue is seen is to file a Bug Report in the TCF Bug Section by pressing the button below!)

index.php

index.php

Hello everyone!

Another month down, another month closer to Labor of Love for everyone! Just like on console, we have been thrilled to keep mobile as close to real-time parallel development to PC as possible for this update. That isn't to say we are right there each and every second, but all of the Terraria platforms have never been this close before. Exciting!

Now, we would be remiss without giving you a spoiler of your own, right? Well, pardon our dust a bit on this one as it is still very much a work in progress (we do not have the mappable UI button in quite yet as well, but it is coming!)

7jFLRLK.gif

Gear Loadouts on Mobile Terraria - Work in Progress!

Thanks as always for the honor and trust you give us each month to work on Terraria - it is not a responsibility that we take lightly, and we look forward to bringing more amazing things to you all as we move forward.

Greetings Terrarians!

Here's the latest and greatest happenings on the Community side of things. Thanks as always for being the most engaged and awesome gaming Community ever!

index.php

TERRARIA MERCHANDISE STORE HUB

The merchandise hub is where you can find all of the latest and greatest Terraria merchandise - and we are kicking off the new year with a handful of new offerings, including brand new plush! Check out the latest merch drops as well as some classics and pick up that epic Terraria gift for a friend (or yourself!).

Click the banner above to head to Terraria.org/store now!

index.php

TERRARIA MERCHANDISE UPDATES

NEW TERRARIA MERCH COMING SOON

We have a few new fun items coming soon that you might enjoy - and even more planned for the Holidays. While we don't want to reveal anything JUST yet (as we prefer to be able to show things when you are able to actually go ahead and get them), we have the following and more in the works:

New Clothing Designs
Keychain/Bag Clips
The first Terraria Jigsaw Puzzle
...and a lot more!

Oh... and we can confirm that Town Slime stuff is already in the works. We won't show you JUST yet... we would rather wait until we have them fully ready and available - but the Town Slimes are coming...

index.php

OTHER COMMUNITY NEWS

TERRARIA MODS WIKI LAUNCHES SOON

Our good friends at Wiki.gg have been working with the TML Team and others on a brand new Terraria Mods Wiki!

View attachment 378182

The wiki is located at Terraria Mods Wiki, and is available for your use now. A small group of folks received advance access in order to start adding content - but now we are ready to reveal it to everyone. The current format is a modified version of the same theme used on the vanilla Terraria wiki. This might need to be changed in the future in order to avoid confusing readers on which wiki they are on. We are currently working with the tModLoader team to develop some assets to hopefully make the Terraria Mods wiki feel even more unique.

We looked at the current Fandom mods wiki to start, but based on its current status, we decided to make a mostly fresh start here. Basically, the new Terraria Mods wiki has the same structure as the one on Fandom, just without any mods currently covered there. The small group we have reached out to in advance before going public has mainly be mod devs to add their mods to the wiki in advance of the launch. We will also attempt to bring over particular mods from the Fandom wiki as long as their content is in good shape (i.e. following naming conventions and using proper templates). Being as there are almost 200 mods on the Fandom wiki, it would take a lot of work to determine which mods are still active and organized among everything else. The plan is to be more on top of mod content on wiki.gg than things ever were on Fandom, so we avoid unorganized/old content, keep to consistent standards, etc.

We hope you take some time to check this out today!

index.php

TERRARIA LEGO IDEAS CONCEPT UPDATE - GOAL ACHIEVED!!!

The Terraria Lego Ideas concept that we had mentioned for the past few State of the Game posts has reached the 10,000 Supporter goal that Lego sets for things to move on to the next phase. We have tried to reach out in parallel to see if we can help enable things along the way. As for what is next or the timing, no one knows just yet - but if and when we do, we will tell you immediately. Thanks again to our wonderful community for sending a strong message that Terrarians want Terraria Legos!!!

index.php

TERRARIA GUILDS FOR HOPE CHARITY FUNDRAISER
View attachment 378184
The Terraria team is thrilled to be participating in the United Servers of Discord Alliance’s first Guilds For Hope charity fundraiser! We’re teaming up with many other communities to raise money for Give Kids The World Village, an 89-acre, whimsical nonprofit resort in Central Florida that provides critically ill children and their families from around the world with magical week-long wish vacations at no cost.

Watch this video to learn more about the Guilds for Hope charity event

Half of all critically ill children eligible for a wish choose to visit Central Florida and its world-famous theme parks. Give Kids The World is the nonprofit that fulfills all of these wishes. – providing every wish family with an all-inclusive experience including transportation, accommodations, all meals and snacks, donated theme park tickets, and more!

This fundraising event officially begins August 1, but teams can register now!

Together, let's try and raise as much money as possible to help support GKTW. Once you open the Team Fundraiser link below, you can either donate to the Terraria team goal, or you can register as a fundraiser for a team. By registering as a fundraiser, you will be able to unlock reward tiers by reaching designated milestone thresholds including the top fundraiser winning a 3 day, 2 night stay in Orlando at the Melia Orlando Celebration Hotel (certificate valid for up to one year) and a tour of Give Kids The World Village; and by contributing to our team, you’ll be able to help us compete for the ultimate goal- bragging rights!

We invite everyone to help bring hope and join this charity event by registering at this link: Tiltify - Made for Fundraisers

If you are interested in learning more about the Guilds for Hope charity event then please join the #guilds-for-hope channel in the USDA server located at Join the United Servers of Discord Alliance Discord Server!
View attachment 378185

index.php

Until next time, Terrarians - we hope you have an amazing month, and we look forward to bringing you the latest and greatest next time!

Oh my crafting Void Bag will be as important as the hermes boots and wings. Looking at my inventory it is filled with healing and buff potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom