Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
...but every time the traveling merchant comes to visit the NPCs there, he drowns. It's fine when he visits another town, though.
Just so you're aware, there are NPC specific Pressure Plates [maybe Yellow?] that only activate when NPCs interact with them. If you care enough, you could rig a simple Teleporter System to self-correct for this one instance, so the Traveling Merchant doesn't have to die, or until his A.I. gets "fixed".

So, fun story: I decided to make my ocean town into an underwater base, built into the hardened sand above the sea cave, reached only by a moonpool. It's a nice concept I thought but every time the traveling merchant comes to visit the NPCs there, he drowns. It's fine when he visits another town, though. But perhaps the traveling merchant AI could have a check to prevent him from spawning underwater or to teleport to the nearest NPC house spot when he does spawn underwater? Especially if he's far from the player?
Or maybe when he spawns underwater he could use equipment for breathing underwater.

why pressure relogic to do a crossover they might not want to do?

how exactly am i "pressuring" them? %-_-

i'm a single person on this forum, i have no influence on anyone or anything.

my life and opinions are worthless.

they displayed an interest in another crossover, which seems like it's never gonna happen cause capcom and MH only do crossovers with other triple A games/companies, from what i've seen... so i suggested another indie game that is known for doing a lot of crossovers that could work with terraria.

excuse me for making a suggestion... if it was a problem, i'm pretty sure leinfors would've made that clear.

I think Labor Of Love should add an optional Microsoft account system for better linking(say, if your Xbox that you play Terraria on broke and you want that same data on your new Nintendo Switch)

It works with snow. It doesn't work with ice.

It can only dig soft blocks. Ice isn't soft!
Shovel_Knight_Treasure_Trove.png

"Excuse me? What was that?!"

How would we do a Microsoft account system for Nintendo Switch? Switch isn't owned by Microsoft, and Terraria isn't owned by Microsoft.
I did not think of that. Probably just a universal account system, But you get my point. We need an account system for such a large, popular game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom