Terraria State of the Game - July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redigit said 1.4.5 is gonna be the final update

Final content update perhaps.

Crossplay will be attempted outside of content releases to keep it simple - most likely after 1.4.5 is out and fixed.

Some work has already been done.

All subject to change of course.

What if there were duel-wielded mushroom pistols that the Truffle sold after you defeat a mech boss. They could shoot spores and would do lasting damage, and could be called "Double-Truffle" being similar to the phrase double trouble. I think they'd be a cool new addition to the game since we haven't seen any dual wielded weapons before!

Here's food for thought, make the bosses recruitable and can fight for and/or alongside you, once youve beaten literaly everything in the game including the new boss... 50 times.

Hello there! This has been annoying me for a while but is there anyway you could give Lunatic cultist a treasure bag? I dont mind if he doesent get any new expert mode equipment id be satisfied with the bag alone!

Looks awesome this game is way cool. if I could reach out to red I would ask if the empress of light could be fought pre plantera like duke fishron. Maybe shimmering the truffle worm 🤷🧙‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom