Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was running around the snow biome trying to get a key mold to drop. Then all of a sudden a solar eclipse happens. YAY! So I pop to the surface to start killing and picking up goodies. I go through the eclipse, finish it, then commence making a Terra blade. ALL of a sudden, another solar eclipse begins. Two in a row. How often does that happen?

So I was running around the snow biome trying to get a key mold to drop. Then all of a sudden a solar eclipse happens. YAY! So I pop to the surface to start killing and picking up goodies. I go through the eclipse, finish it, then commence making a Terra blade. ALL of a sudden, another solar eclipse begins. Two in a row. How often does that happen?

Solar Eclipses have a 1/20 (about 5%) chance of starting on a new day, but 2 back-to-back eclipses have a 1/40 chance (about 2.5%) to happen! I guess you have quite the luck, eh? ~:p

Been there. Had one particularly active gaming session in Terraria a while back... solar eclipse straight into a blood moon straight into another solar eclipse. At least I had a slow night after to clean up the mess... Then I had a random pirate invasion, followed by a blood moon and a slime rain happening at the same time. Talk about a chaotic week (in-game time, ofc)

Been there. Had one particularly active gaming session in Terraria a while back... solar eclipse straight into a blood moon straight into another solar eclipse. At least I had a slow night after to clean up the mess... Then I had a random pirate invasion, followed by a blood moon and a slime rain happening at the same time. Talk about a chaotic week (in-game time, ofc)

Wow. Probably must’ve taken a while to sell (or trash) all those unique drops from all those mashed-up events! I still consider that mashup to be extremely lucky, though, so congratulations! ~:)

Last edited:
@Loki @ClearConscious Uhm... Are spelunker potions supposed to behave like this?

And then I found the skeleton merchant while exploring the Underground Desert in a 1.3.1 world. And this happened:
Hi @Cyberra, I’ve seen others that are experiencing the same spelunkers potion glitch as you - the ores don’t light up until you’re near them (when they should light up no matter how close you are to them). Best thing would be to send in a bug report if you haven’t already - that’s the quickest way to get it seen by the development team. Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Hi @Cyberra, I’ve seen others that are experiencing the same spelunkers potion glitch as you - the ores don’t light up until you’re near them (when they should light up no matter how close you are to them). Best thing would be to send in a bug report if you haven’t already - that’s the quickest way to get it seen by the development team. Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

I will do that.

My 1.3.1 world is a bit... odd. I can't explore the far right ocean at all. If I stay up high I can get right to the edge of the world, but if I'm in the water or flying just above it, the game freezes and then crashes back to the main loading screen

Does anybody know what percentage of Mobile Terrarians will get picked for the beta of mobile 1.3? What are the chances of someone getting picked? Should we expect a 2 month wait time between the Beta and release date or will DR studios try to make sure every single bug in the game is squashed and let the beta last for 1 year? Its not my least concern but, a game is a game if its still a little bit buggy maybe we're not ready for a quick beta. If anything the beta should be a link which gives you 1.3 as long as you have the game. If so, a code should be given to every single player who got picked. The player picked would make an account for the beta on a website which would require the player to enter the code they got from an email. It would bind to the players account that he/she/they/it/ made so that no one would be able to use the same code.

Does anybody know what percentage of Mobile Terrarians will get picked for the beta of mobile 1.3? What are the chances of someone getting picked? Should we expect a 2 month wait time between the Beta and release date or will DR studios try to make sure every single bug in the game is squashed and let the beta last for 1 year? Its not my least concern but, a game is a game if its still a little bit buggy maybe we're not ready for a quick beta. If anything the beta should be a link which gives you 1.3 as long as you have the game. If so, a code should be given to every single player who got picked. The player picked would make an account for the beta on a website which would require the player to enter the code they got from an email. It would bind to the players account that he/she/they/it/ made so that no one would be able to use the same code.
can we all just chill out with the "APPROXIMATE" number of ppl will get picked ~:D im pretty sure they cant say the exact number cuz of the number of ppl applied for the beta.. all we had to do for now is to wait until the beta anouncement is done~;).. btw gud luck to all who applied for the beta ~:D~:D

Rebuild in progress! :D

CH4K90N.jpg

First world I generated was perfect... Snow biome was right there (world spawn is right next to that chest at the right, on the edge of the snow), relatively flat so not an exceptional amount of terraforming to do (had to flatten an entire hill, though), and no Crimson intrusions anywhere nearby. I've got about 2/3 of the structure rebuilt... Have to finish the other side, the roof decos, and some other fiddly bits. And move in the rest of my trophies.

Next megaproject will be a giant honking warehouse to store stuff... You guys would not believe how cluttered my main base's storage is right now XP

I FINISHED IT!!

Rnq3adc.jpg

Trophy room rebuild complete! :D All the trophies and armors are back in, with room for new stuff when we finally get the next update. I am really hoping that the Blood Nautilus will have a trophy, so I can put it in the farthest left column and Betsy's in the farthest right *looks at @Loki hopefully*

Working on this now:
efiN0Lx.jpg

Each room is for one specific resource: First floor is blocks on the right, metal bars on the left. Second floor is potions on the left, banners and furniture on the right. More floors will be added as needed, along with probably a roof space containing crafting stations, and extra villager containment cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom