Status
Not open for further replies.
xbox shall become online finaly
CultistAnimation.gif

Attachments

• Artyku_l.png
    Artyku_l.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 105
How the heck does one stick a Umbrella on a table like that and why isn't it a feature..
Psst, the secret to your first question is...
To throw it in between Echo Blocks and use an Encumbering Stone

I don’t have an answer for your second question though. :)

@Unit One
Why are the otherworldly tracks for Surface Hallow and Wall of Flesh omitted from the official soundtrack? Was that a mistake?

Update: found out that the 25 tracks in the OTare extended with additionnal instrumentation. So perhaps they were yet to make the extended versions for the two tracks. (I didn’t have purchased it).

Last edited:
I thought the vol 2 was out, idk might be because I always check on my iPad

There was some odd random concern from Apple about where these "came from" (don't ask lol) - Volume 2 should be back up on Apple platforms now... after a lengthy process of untangling that mess. :)

There are 25 tracks in the Terraria: Otherworld album, but 27 Otherworldly Music Boxes in game...

I'll wager you will see a 26th track added to the Steam Otherworld Soundtrack in the near future... but that's just what I hear. ;)

Beyond that, it may just remain a mystery to all.

does that mean only 2 player splitscreen? I was hoping for 4 players :(

PW had stated wayyyyyyy back long ago in the beforetimes that 4 Player Splitscreen just "nopes" the Switch almost instantly. Even as it is, with 2 players, the system has struggles.

Just a question I’m curios about, will keyboard and mouse controls have keybinding and work better on mobile? It would make my life easier than using the mobile controls. Just curious

Just a question I’m curios about, will keyboard and mouse controls have keybinding and work better on mobile? It would make my life easier than using the mobile controls. Just curious
I support what he said, Sir Loki. Plz make Mobile have keyboard and mouse compatibility on 1.4. That would be better and a new experience of new Mobile gameplay way

I support what he said, Sir Loki. Plz make Mobile have keyboard and mouse compatibility on 1.4. That would be better and a new experience of new Mobile gameplay way
They sort of do have support, what I’m saying is I would like to be able to configure settings and I was thinking of buying a keyboard for my kindle, but I don’t know if I should

Adding 1.3.5 is cool, but it doesn't really matter to the switch people who are waiting for split-screen, since we can't play it anyway; and yes, I know not everyone is waiting for split-screen and that's why they added 1.3.5 first, but I'm just saying that it's annoying that some of us can't really enjoy 1.3.5 anyway yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom