1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games' started by Loki, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: New State of the game is up
Lock date: 17:31 18-04-2019
  1. Lord Garak

Lord Garak Retinazer

He has wings...

Leinfors likes this.
  2. Charlimon

Charlimon Terrarian

If the problems on mobile lay with the controls then you should take a Look at how pubg mobile did it. There every player can change every buttons position, size and transparency. I think that would be a fitting solutions if it wasnt to hard to implement

3. Guineabot.

Guineabot. Terrarian

I would love to see some updates to granite and marble biomes, maybe some new weapons that you can craft from either material or themed bosses. I would also like the guinea pig pet in pc :p. Even if this doesn't happen I appreciate all the work put into this amazing game.

Lord Garak likes this.
  4. Cryo

Cryo Terrarian

This is beautiful! I love it already ❤️

5. |.Terrarian.|

|.Terrarian.| Skeletron

Omg I love the PC reveal ;( bootiful.

6. Sniper AxL

Sniper AxL Terrarian

As a mobile user I can't describe the hype I'm feeling

And as a mobile user I can't describe how beautiful the PC update is
    I want everything in my hands!!:D

7. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

What is this AMA that I missed out on, and how can I make sure I don’t miss another one?

8. |.Terrarian.|

|.Terrarian.| Skeletron

Did we have animated backgrounds before?! I am trying to see everything O_O

9. AlanGamer

AlanGamer Terrarian

I'm gonna get me that dang terrarian! And nothing could stop me

10. xXNightSinisterXx

xXNightSinisterXx Steampunker

Loving the new UI and controls. Looks promising for both Mobile and Switch! I think all this wait will be worth it. And this answers people’s questions about moonlord and other 1.3 exclusive.

11. Sniper AxL

Sniper AxL Terrarian

What's up with the Moon Lord?

12. xXNightSinisterXx

xXNightSinisterXx Steampunker

What do you mean?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 21, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 21, 2019 ---
    I was just saying they mentioned 1.3 exclusive, so moonlord comes with 1.3

13. bkob024

bkob024 Terrarian

Releasing 1.3.1 yet I still cant even play because the game wont save after I do anything. Great dev team.

14. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

I already suggested this in january and february, i think its a great idea too. I never thought of transparency though, that could help make the screen seem much bigger on smaller devices.

15. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

More interesting things! Nice! Really nice!

16. Mmm_queso

Mmm_queso Terrarian

So you guys are gonna fix the depth-o meter for mobile? That’s great I have like 3 in chest and never use them because they never worked or display any info. The only way to tell depth in mobile is to look at the background or to get the depth dye from the stylist

17. Sniper AxL

Sniper AxL Terrarian

I thought about transparency before, the controls take too much space in the screen, don't they? that's been one of my main worries about the new update, especially for people who plays in phones instead of tablets

18. Bjorn

Bjorn Terrarian

Very pleased that there is progress for the Switch! Looks awesome, just hope we can enjoy the game soon :)

19. The Goblin Tinkler

The Goblin Tinkler Terrarian

So this means that 1.3.6 is very close for console too right? Since you told us you would be able to have all platforms on the same level now. Over a year ago.

20. Rough Draft

Rough Draft Golem

Thankfully, people can just use weapons that don't deal summoning damage, since the game doesn't actually have any classes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.