Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having done a full playthrough without any debug or anything of the sort, it didn't cause any major issues. The use of buttons vs tying everything to the rt stick makes non-autoswing far more accessible and natural.
Wait so you just leaked that we're going to use buttons instead of tapping the screen? I recommend deleting the button and just letting us tap the screen. If you can, let the DR Studio developers know that they should roll out a UI update before the 1.3 update so, that we get use to the controls before hand to make us able to embrace the 1.3 update's full potential.

I recommend deleting the button and just letting us tap the screen.
Or maybe just roll out an option in the Settings to use the right joystick or tap-to-interact, that way development won't just disappear like Spiderman.

Anyway, a gameplay teaser for Mobile 1.3 is great enough for me, since the last ones were just screenshots and someone playing with it. Now I can change my orange shirt after 4 years of it (Not joking, character is wearing orange shirt)

Having done a full playthrough without any debug or anything of the sort, it didn't cause any major issues. The use of buttons vs tying everything to the rt stick makes non-autoswing far more accessible and natural.
Are the developers at DR Studios going to ever going to add inversed axis for users who like their attack button on the left side of their screen and a joystick on the right side? I'm just curious.

Last edited:
I hope the seasonal stuff in Mobile stays, like turkor. and get rid of his souls of might drop cause megashark. This is just my opinion, though.

Are the developers at DR Studios going to ever going to add inversed axis for users who like their attack button on the left side of their screen and a joystick on the right side? I'm just curious.
We have already seen many say “customizable controls” because just swapping the two buttons isnt good

@Loki i just want to ask if the online multiplayer will come to mobile 1.3?
it shouldnt.
I hope the seasonal stuff in Mobile stays, like turkor. and get rid of his souls of might drop cause megashark. This is just my opinion, though.
Already confirmed being removed. Some things should stay but some shouldnt bc too op
[doublepost=1553359503,1553359391][/doublepost]
I like what I see regarding the UI. But what happens if my device can't handle the next update? Will I get a refund or some sort if compensation? Or do I just... kiss that 5 bucks goodbye?
You still can play the old version, so you would get what you payed for, just not any more (like 1.3).

Just one thing to add:
They created a snow biome, they are improving it for 1.3.6 yet they haven't thought about making an aurora or something like that in snow biome (or an aurora event)

I loved the news, and the new summon is very well welcome, but there is a thing I didn't really liked about it, and couldn't post earlier because I lost post of sight, since the news haven't been showing up on the main page since the beggining of the year :/.

The frog seems to knockback enemies to the player direction sometimes, as seen in the video. That will be a problem, will be more dangerous to use that summon in combat than benefitial if the player is surrounded by a wave of creatures, because the summon may toss the creatures in the summoner direction. Unless the player uses it for farming only and stay safe in a box on the sky.

The animation in the background is reminding me to ask, will all these extra animations for things like wind and such be toggle-able like the water? I don't personally think it looks that great, and it would be nice if I could avoid it with no hassle.

Here's a very quick question where I need need an answer
Knowing that the UI is being updated and they added quick buttons...
does that mean we'll finally have vanity slots for accesories and their respective dyes?

A question from someone who loves to build and customize his characters...

Here's a very quick question where I need need an answer
Knowing that the UI is being updated and they added quick buttons...
does that mean we'll finally have vanity slots for accesories and their respective dyes?

A question from someone who loves to build and customize his characters...
Did mobile actually never have that?

Did mobile actually never have that?

Nope. When they made the 1.2.4 update in mobile they just added stuff but they don't updated the game itself. That's why we have to place the capes, rings in the accesories slot and we can't change the color of the hoverboard and we can't hide/show the accesories

Nope. When they made the 1.2.4 update in mobile they just added stuff but they don't updated the game itself. That's why we have to place the capes, rings in the accesories slot and we can't change the color of the hoverboard and we can't hide/show the accesories
Wow, that's... unthinkable.

Wow, that's... unthinkable.

Not to mention minor stuff that I'm sure were reported, like when the jungle temple door generates with lizhard blocks, when you place like 10 blocks of sand or another biome specific block you can already hear the music of that biome or even the background, the game crashes or become slower because the craft menu takes too much to load when it has a lot of stuff discovered, etc.

Give us at least mobile beta. We are waiting more than year!!!!!!! :mad::mad: I think we will wait like 3 mouths until beta. And like 6 months minimum till official release

Give us at least mobile beta. We are waiting more than year!!!!!!! :mad::mad: I think we will wait like 3 mouths until beta. And like 6 months minimum till official release
The real mobile players have been waiting for over 3 years (Original 1.3 has been years back and we're (Console & Mobile) still in 1.2.3-ish). At first we felt disappointed, but hey, on the bright side we've got a lot of time to hone our abilities and farm for the hardest and rarest drops.

Devs said Mobile 1.3 will come out after Terraria Switch, which has already entered Alpha phase iirc. That means just a couple of months or so and we'll probably already defeated the Moon Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom