Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good idea to keep interrupting developers while their at work. Working on a game while trying to entertain millions of fans. Keep spamming them by saying things along the line, “Can we get a beta already.” Or “When will the update be released?” The same thing will be told to those people who ask it. So not a good idea to waste your time bugging the devs while they are hard at work making a game for a huge fan base. So yeah.

Last edited:
I dont play on 3ds but i would like them to at keast get things missing like shiverthorn, back in. Plus there might be an alternate way to put dues in the game...

For mobile, I am most exited at the ability to access the worlds folder so we can download adventure maps and player made worlds.

I dont play on 3ds but i would like them to at keast get things missing like shiverthorn, back in. Plus there might be an alternate way to put dues in the game...

Right now the 3DS isn't supported, and it doesn't have enough ram to run everything related to the most recent versions

That's why they are making Terraria for Switch, it'll work better

Like bullet spread???

Sorry not familiar with this issue - can you fill me in and I can find out? :)

I am most exited at the ability to access the worlds folder so we can download adventure maps and player made worlds.

It is pretty cool and once you get used to how it all works, it makes device portability and backing up (manually) a breeze. Oh how I would love to see some Mobile Adventure Maps!

The "state" of the game... I expect you will have to look to announcements from the team on something at that level (I am sure they will share milestones) - vs just a response on page 8 of a thread. :p

The bullets don't spread, so all the bullets fired in a spread do much more damage than usual. (e.g. three bullets fired in a spread do 3x the damage at any distance)

Like on a shotgun? Or did you mean like ChainGun?

Like on a shotgun? Or did you mean like ChainGun?
As far as I know, it happens with all guns that should spread. (I just want to mention that since I mostly use melee I can only confirm with clockwork assault rifle, but because you asked for detail about the bullet spread thing (which was originally mentioned by NBRI) I tried to explain about it as well as I could.)

You mean mobile users will get to use other people's map as on PC?

No clue? I mean I can theorize how that might be possible... but it isn't on me to know or figure out one way or the other. I know I can move my OWN files around easily enough.... but cross-user? Not sure, really.

More just excited at the notion, I suppose. Apologize if that is confusing in any way.

No clue? I mean I can theorize how that might be possible... but it isn't on me to know or figure out one way or the other. I know I can move my OWN files around easily enough.... but cross-user? Not sure, really.

More just excited at the notion, I suppose. Apologize if that is confusing in any way.
It read like it was an upcoming feature.

on mobile, how will 1.3 be introduced to pre-existing worlds? It would be perfect if there was some kind of 1-time option, once you re-enter a world for the first time on 1.3, to change those pre-existing worlds to expert mode or stay in normal mode, since those worlds never got the opportunity to go to expert mode. Just want to make sure this gets considered by the people who have the power to implement it: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...l-mode-when-1-3-comes-out.78586/#post-1731378

I’m sorry but this is angering me now. The old UI wasn’t that bad save for it being unresponsive sometimes. I don’t want a new, fancy UI. I want my game. I’ve played this game for years exclusively on my iPad and having a new interface being prioritised over actual game content is, in my opinion, stupid. I personally feel like the game should fix the glitches currently present like crashing, deletion of items and characters, the music cutting out and wierd graphical anomalies instead of making an entirely new interface to replace a slightly dysfunctional one. I would rather have a little bug fix patch as opposed to waiting for ‘the big update’ which there seems to be no release date for despite it being 2 years since the last update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom