Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't care that much, I can wait perfectly until June (which is the month I hope the update comes out)
Using "toxic" maybe isn't the best word but "a bit aggresive" isn't too far from the reality
Whatever, I can't wait to see what they'll bring us this month in state of the game!

Side note: Alright, HUD revamped, old bugs solved, but what about the graphics? I already mentioned it before but I'm gonna say it again but in a different way:

Go to mobile and place several fences together, then place another wall along the fences like wood fence + wood wall

Now go to PC, console or switch, and do the same thing

Do you see the graphical difference?

If you haven't look at it again, there's an outline, something that isn't in mobile and that makes the collision between walls ugly, I know it's something small but it's still noticeable when there's 2 different walls together, even in a small screen and looks ugly

Last edited:
I actually don't care that much, I can wait perfectly until June (which is the month I hope the update comes out)
Using "toxic" maybe isn't the best word but "a bit aggresive" isn't too far from the reality
Whatever, I can't wait to see what they'll bring us this month in state of the game!

Side note: Alright, HUD revamped, old bugs solved, but what about the graphics? I already mentioned it before but I'm gonna say it again but in a different way:

Go to mobile and place several fences together, then place another wall along the fences like wood fence + wood wall

Now go to PC, console or switch, and do the same thing

Do you see the graphical difference?

If you haven't look at it again, there's an outline, something that isn't in mobile and that makes the collision between walls ugly, I know it's something small but it's still noticeable when there's 2 different walls together, even in a small screen and looks ugly

Do me a quick favor and screen cap an example for me? :)

(I don't/can't access the current live mobile anymore :p )

Do me a quick favor and screen cap an example for me? :)

(I don't/can't access the current live mobile anymore :p )

Oki doki!

index.php

That's what I mean, look at those walls, and it doesn't only happen with fences but with every wall that it's mixed with another one (like in the stylist new HUD video from march, there's mixed walls and they look ugly together without the shadow outline from PC, the "line" that appears when you place 2 different walls together)

You can also take a look at the alpha preview of Terraria Switch, where the shadow outlines are also visible in the colored windows that form the eye of cuthulu

Aaaand if you take a look at this image you can see what are the "shadow outlines"

fxiqlhffggk01.jpg

Look at how the dynastic wall and the glass wall have an outline to avoid an ugly clash of walls, same happens with the rest of walls when they are placed together. DR Studios should think about it even if it's something small, just like they did with the smart cursor :)

Last edited:
Sadly people are too impatient to wait.
Once you've waited 4 years for anything i think it will drive you crazy.
I am interested as in to why it is taking a long time, but I'm not going to complain.
In 2017 (i think) they started to re-code the game. First they did console and released 1.3 there. The team took the xbox/ps4 codebase and are making mobile from that.
Can we costumize the hud and controls.
Cause it looks like its gonna be hard to kill a boss because of the controls
Already been asked 3 times by me and two others. Hopefully we can.

I really hope it will be in May, or after August. June and July have some games, not cheap, that I want first. Ah, choices!

Search for "adventaria" in playstore trying to beat terraria with their garbage game!

video removed by staff
Search for "adventaria" in playstore trying to beat terraria with their garbage game!
Im not saying that terraria needs to copyright them but look at the game they copied terraria from map, control,gameplay,tutorial and they say that their game is unique

Last edited by a moderator:

video removed by staff
Im not saying that terraria needs to copyright them but look at the game they copied terraria from map, control,gameplay,tutorial and they say that their game is unique
We are aware of this. Your video was removed because we do not wish to give it free promotion.

When do you think will the 1.3 mobile update wil release how many days left before it will release

Tell me what you guess

We are aware of this. Your video was removed because we do not wish to give it free promotion.
Im very sorry i dont mean to promote it and im glad that you are aware of this
[doublepost=1554390510,1554390351][/doublepost]
When do you think will the 1.3 mobile update wil release how many days left before it will release

Tell me what you guess
Idk but probably it will be released soon

Tell me what you guess

I am guessing, based on recent screenshots and the lack of a definite release date it will be late 2019, October or September.

I am guessing, based on recent screenshots and the lack of a definite release date it will be late 2019, October or September.
Maybe it will be released soon cause they're only refining the ui and fixing critical bugs and polishing up the whole mobile terraria

I was thinking of moving straight on to the Martians and then the cultists but it seams like the controls will need some getting used to... (Mobile)
[doublepost=1554400782,1554400676][/doublepost]Is there a release date for a release date of terraria 1.3 mobile (basically when we can expect a release date for terraria 1.3 on mobile.)

I was thinking of moving straight on to the Martians and then the cultists but it seams like the controls will need some getting used to... (Mobile)
[doublepost=1554400782,1554400676][/doublepost]Is there a release date for a release date of terraria 1.3 mobile (basically when we can expect a release date for terraria 1.3 on mobile.)
Hmmmmm as of now there is no release date for the 1.3 mobile

BlueBullet the devs are still work in porgress so there no release date yet

I thought that the Switch was gonna be earlier out then mobile?

Switch was in Alpha a while back, per the monthly updates. ;)

Also game development doesn't work on neat perfect timelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom