Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you think will the 1.3 mobile update wil release how many days left before it will release

Tell me what you guess
I can tell you one thing

its not gonna be days
I was thinking of moving straight on to the Martians and then the cultists but it seams like the controls will need some getting used to... (Mobile)
[doublepost=1554400782,1554400676][/doublepost]Is there a release date for a release date of terraria 1.3 mobile (basically when we can expect a release date for terraria 1.3 on mobile.)
No release date, the controls are the same but with new buttons hopefully customizable.
I thought that the Switch was gonna be earlier out then mobile?
Mobile is not out. Its just in alpha, switch has been in alpha longer.

Was hoping that consoles would be getting 1.3.4 sooner, but it is what it is. I'm actually hoping that the 1.3.1 update will fix the framerate glitch I keep running into. Hope we get the update sometime soon.

I am pretty sure it’s a design decision as well. Expert is intended to be a global playthrough challenge rather than a difficulty toggle (of sorts).

I’ll ask around - but I would say that you need to go into the update assuming that “converting” existing worlds to expert won’t be a thing.

Besides, it’s always great to do a fresh play with each major update like this... at least I think it is. ;)
Hey loki! with the 1.3 mobile beta testing that just came out, I wanted to know if you found out anything about my suggestion, making a 1 - time option to switch pre-existing mobile worlds to expert once 1.3 comes out. Also just to restate this is to keep the functionality and value of the worlds people have worked on for years before 1.3, like main/base worlds or arenas. It's not for cheating a way through expert mode--I totally agree that would ruin the game and I'd be the first one to call that out. Thanks again!

+ link to the original post I made about this Mobile - Add option to change existing mobile worlds to expert/normal mode when 1.3 comes out

So far, that still looks highly doubtful - sorry - but really, 1.3 calls for a fresh play anyway. ;)

Search for "adventaria" in playstore trying to beat terraria with their garbage game!

That game looks like hot garbage compared to the real deal. Re-Logic has nothing to worry about. :cool:
[doublepost=1554502403,1554502265][/doublepost]
Switch was in Alpha a while back, per the monthly updates. ;)

Also game development doesn't work on neat perfect timelines.

Also, they said that before they enlisted DR Studios which surely changed some things in regards to progression.

A new summon for pre-hardmode? As a summoner main I completely dig it. I hope you'll be doing a lot more for summoners in the early game, though. For instance, a couple of armor-sets and minions we can obtain BEFORE the Queen Bee? I know the Slime Staff TECHNICALLY counts but it's also the Slime Staff...

@Loki when can we expect a release date?
[doublepost=1554730798,1554730674][/doublepost]
You know what would be cool to see? A endless wire pouch or something along those lines.

That is the best idea i’ve EVER heard. I’m currently building a teleport system to get around the world easily and my god is wire expensive.

@Loki when can we expect a release date?

When the team has one that they are relatively confident in (I have no idea how close that will be to the actual launch, but generally speaking, the closer-in you get, the more confident you become). For now, watch for the milestones to be shared (Alpha, Beta, etc) and realize that those are real, substantial stage-gates that are being crossed. :)

When the team has one that they are relatively confident in (I have no idea how close that will be to the actual launch, but generally speaking, the closer-in you get, the more confident you become). For now, watch for the milestones to be shared (Alpha, Beta, etc) and realize that those are real, substantial stage-gates that are being crossed. :)
Will you be fixing current major bugs and releasing a patch? Or will you just wait until 1.3 is out?

Will you be fixing current major bugs and releasing a patch? Or will you just wait until 1.3 is out?

PW's sprints typically include both. I know this one has both. However, content updates will typically have less fixes than fix-only updates (by definition). I do not personally have a devkit, so I cannot look at any specific bug or issue and personally verify.

PW's sprints typically include both. I know this one has both. However, content updates will typically have less fixes than fix-only updates (by definition). I do not personally have a devkit, so I cannot look at any specific bug or issue and personally verify.
OK, it's just that this particular bug is a game breaker, so much so that I posted it on this thread already, but here it is again:

Have you fixed this issue yet?

Great i’ll Just keep staring at my updates... I’m still staring... still staring HOOR-oh wait no it’s candy crush.
In all seriousness though I do appreciate the effort you guys put in to showing us what DR studios is accomplishing every month or so! This may sound a bit picky but when can we expect an April state of the game?

So we're about to get the dungeon defenders stuff with this update or is that a later update? And crafting shields from metal bars and wood and rings from gems and metal. Is that coming or was that from a mod I played? It's been so long since I've played I can't remember.

So we're about to get the dungeon defenders stuff with this update or is that a later update? And crafting shields from metal bars and wood and rings from gems and metal. Is that coming or was that from a mod I played? It's been so long since I've played I can't remember.
The update with the dungeon defenders stuff, 1.3.4, won’t be coming to mobile or console for a long time. The rest of the stuff you described is modded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom