Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Terraria on 4 platforms and counting and I love it, and I appreciate all of the support and updates that seem to continually roll out.

I recently picked up the switch version (the most expensive version I've purchased to date) and I had some items disappear when I used the touchscreen controls in my inventory. Is this a bug that has been isolated or is it an anomaly?

Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere--- I have limited time in each day to find answers and my cursory findings indicated that it's a known bug, but that it needs to be replicated in order to fix it. As I'm sure you know, an inventory based game with an inventory-wiping bug is kind of unplayable, and the sole benefit of the switch version, to me at least, is the combination of touchscreen and physical controls. If the touchscreen controls don't work then I essential have a $30 display case haha

Fixed in the upcoming 1.3.5 version.

Really hope Nebula Armor was fixed for Switch. Makes the game literally unplayable when your final armor set for your play style doesn't work.

New State of the Game for April is up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom