Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know suggestion for new things are usually bad, but hear me out:
A Slime, WITH A GUN
Technically King Slime has one:
1585341232478.png

Split Screen is there and it works to a degree, but it's still having performance issues that aren't worth sharing yet.

Source:

Tbh It's even worse. They are hiding it, instead of saying "we're working on it !" o_O That would be just enough tbh. Just say it exists !

The phrasing of "everything we want to spoil" has me very pleasantly intrigued. I look forward to sticking my head into the update and discovering what's changed organically! Like putting your face in a bucket of centipedes only to find out they're all actually made out of cake.
Stay safe guys, and thank you for being communicative!

I understand why they're putting split-screen behind the next update but I'm still worried. Updates sometimes seem to break as much as they fix.

@Naeso, scroll through the last 8 or 9 SOTGs and you'll see that I very much agree with you. There was a stretch of about 2-3 months where all that was said was "we're working on it." All in all it has been very poorly handled but there will be no reconciliation for us.

Yay! My robot made it into the banner! `:happy: I think I'm gonna use that vanity again in the future for sure now. Shame we won't be doing another theme for the next banner but it's gonna be fun to see what vanities make it into the game instead.

Are there any plans for bringing local multiplayer to nintendo switch, that was one of the main reasons i bought the game and we still don't have it.

I might just be blind but I see what looks like a hot air balloon at the top of the banner, it's very faded.

Know that we consider you all members of our family and we cherish your safety above all else. It has been a long road to Journey’s End and we are so thankful for each and every one of you that we have met along this adventure. We ask that you all try to remain safe and stay positive while we face this global struggle together. Things will improve so don’t lose hope.
This, this so much, I know that I've been away for a couple of years, but this place has always been my favourite community, and it is sentiments like this one that made me come back!

Pleeeease tell me Journey's End will have an addition to the Lihzahrd Temple. Spider nests have 2 enemies and a Town NPC and Granite and Marble biomes have 2 enemies each. The Lihzahrd Temple is larger than all of them, but still only has 2 enemies and a major progression boss. Every other biome with a major progression boss has tons of enemies, including the Ocean and Fishron isn't even a major boss progression boss. I think the Lihzahrd Temple is one of the coolest biomes in the game, which gives off an "ancient civilization" vibe, but it feels empty at the moment. There aren't really even any known mods that add to the Lihzahrd Temple... Everyone has abandoned it. ;-; I just want some new content for the ancient temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom