Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
9999 stacked items mods be like:
crying-emoji-dies.gif

The stack change is significant. tModLoader had mods like MaxStackPlus for that reason. I wonder how it will feel in practice.
Good to see tModLoader 1.4 isn't in developer hell as well.

Bear in mind we will be able to walk carrying around 6320 tons worth of gold bars without any issue.
Can't wait for the new QoL update, 9999 stacks are huge!
6320 tons?

There's 30 slots in inventory, 9999 each so that's 299,970 gold bars. Looking it up on wiki, a gold bar is ~440oz or 27.5lb.

27.5 x 299970 = 4124 tons

That is actually amazing that almost every item in the game will have a 9999 stack size. However, may I suggest some sort of 1 slot paint palette that could hold all your paint buckets and the player would be able to select which color they are using with the palette, sorta like the wires. Maybe even the ability to put it into an ammo slot?

6320 tons?

There's 30 slots in inventory, 9999 each so that's 299,970 gold bars. Looking it up on wiki, a gold bar is ~440oz or 27.5lb.

27.5 x 299970 = 4124 tons
But there's 50 slots + trash slot 🤔
Although my math was a bit off nonetheless so theres that ;)

But there's 50 slots + trash slot 🤔
Although my math was a bit off nonetheless so theres that ;)

Is there 50 slots? huh. I must have been looking at an old screenshot then. I wiki'd 'inventory' at Terraria wiki and used the first screenshot I saw lol. Oops.

What about Stadia version? Will it be left alone as it is or will it get updated as well?

Is ... that still a thing?

Items stacking to 10k is going to make hoarding items much more convenient!

I'm looking more at dirt, stone, etc blocks. I usually end up with 2-3 chests full of the stuff, because I always end up storing them because you never know when you're gonna wanna remake a whole section of the world or something crazy. That's gonna be nice.

And potions stacking higher than 30? Bombs? frick yes. Bring it on. I hate filling up on stupid junk like that while I'm exploring, especially in the Jungle, Dungeon or Underworld where healing potions are thrown at you constantly and you have to keep dropping them because you've already got a stack of 30 on you.

I wonder if tModLoader fixed an issue where VS 2017 and 2019 couldn't load mod projects created by it.
I remember trying it last month and couldn't make a test mod because of errors and loading issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom